07

"𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓫 𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓮?"

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

"What was that about?!" I whisper yelled at him grabbing his blazer out of the asylum after he thwarted his brother.

"He's crazy Katie. He needs to be there and besides, I said I'll fetch him later." Five winked making me roll my eyes, he put his arms around my shoulder as if claiming me but I'm not an assuming bitch so I didn't think much of it.

"I'm hung⸺"

"⸺Let's try finding Luther."

I perked up hearing a name I don't know making me curious once again.

"Who's Luther?" I asked.

𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

"Who's Luther?" She asked almost innocently.

"He's my brother. He lives somewhere here I think." I said grabbing Katie's hand ready to leave but was stopped by a loud rumble. I look behind me to see Katie's bright red ears looking at the ground shaking, I tried my best not to laugh so hard as I can see her ears redden at every noise that escaped from my mouth.

"Let's go on our official date first before you meet my family." I mumble but I'm sure she heard it loud and clear as I hear her gasp. It made my chest knot in a feeling that I'm familiar with but I only feel this to Katherine.

"Is this official?" She lightly punched my arm as she smiled innocently.

"Shut it, woman." I signed before pulling her close to my side housing from the contact before blinking out of here.

➽───────────────❥

𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

"What does my lady wants?" I said jokingly pulling her chair for her to sit down next to me. I blink us on a small diner on the far corner to give us privacy.

"I want you."

I choke on my saliva not believing what I just heard, I glare at her as she burst out laughing. I feel myself turn red as my heart skyrocket from all of the emotions crushing me right now.

"Cut it out, Katie." I said quietly laying my head on her shoulder reading over the menu.

This is nice and relaxing.

I sense myself getting cozy and sleepy, sighing out, wrapping my arms around her waist nuzzling my face to her neck.

She smells like a warm floral scent of jasmine, freesia, and rose. It's kind of addicting. I can feel how soft her skin was and her rose-scented shampoo. I feel like I was floating in heaven as to how cozy she was

"⸺ty..."

"⸺tty..."

"Five!"

"W⸺Wha? Come again?" I shuttered getting caught smelling her hair.

I was comfy and free.

"He said what would we like to order? I gave mine and I even ordered you a coffee but you need to eat actual foods other than coffee." I glanced at the menu still not leaving her side hugging her even tighter.

" I glanced at the menu still not leaving her side hugging her even tighter

(Just imagine that their both seating)

"I'll eat what you ordered. " I mumbled to her nape as she shiver to make me smirk at how affected she is to me.

"Two ham steak dinner, one lemonade and one coffee⸺"

"⸺Black."

"Are you together?" I snap my eyes at the guy as he was grinning from ear to ear looking at Katie.

Is he trying to flirt? He's asking if we're together? Me who is hugging her waist the moment we got here. What is he, blind?

"Obviously. " I remark taking the menu from Katie's hand and giving it to the waiter. He look at me and was shocked, I don't know what is he shocked about; the fact that I'm good-looking or I'm here.

He scoffs and backs away leaving us behind. "What was that about?" She looks at me smirking. "Are you jealous?" My jaw dropped with her accusations.

Me? Jealous? What a funny thing.

I denied it but she just giggled at me. "My point is⸺" I insisted. "We came here together, I know you're beautiful I mean⸺ you're presence is beautiful and he should know better."

"Yes, Five. I understand, I'm beautiful in your eyes." She cracked up.

I shook my head. "No, no, no. I mean, you are beautiful but just your presence is... something, not the⸺" Before I could finish I feel her soft lips on my cheek making me shut up.

Did she just kiss me?

_________

I know, I know. I said that I would update every day but my account has been acting so weird for the last two days. I hope you would love this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment on your thoughts, love you all I hope you all have the loveliest day ever!!! ❤❤❤

-SMUDGE