19

"𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷? 𝓒𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻."

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

⚠️ WARNING!⚠️
The following chapter held strong verbal language which may be offensive to some readers. You can skip this chapter if you want.

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

"How many times do I have to tell you, my father won't be seeing you if you continue to work like an idiot!" I yelled throwing the papers in the air giving him a nasty glare. He cowered in fear almost shaking as he watch the document papers fall on the hard floor one by one.

I look to my two secretaries who are just standing in the middle watching everything unfold in front of her. They both held an empty expression and nodded to each other. She rubs her head, gathers the papers on the floor, shoves them to the man's chest, and whispers into his ear to leave.

"Miss Katie, you have your next meeting waiting for you." I look at my other secretary and sighed before nodding mentioning to let them in with my hand gesture. "And for what purpose?" I asked him glancing at my watch as she called them. "The new clothing, Miss." My male secretary said. I hummed standing up making my way to the board room.

As I entered the room I wasn't greeted with respect but yelling. And I hate yelling especially if I'm not the one doing it. "The fuck did you just bring! I already told you that we need something new not some clothing design that looks like garbage!!" I saw a man yelling at a girl who did nothing but a seat and look down shaking. "I⸺I just..." The girl mumbled softly. "Just what!! You little bitch!! You're fired!!!!" The man shouted turning red.

This man is making my stress level go high up in the sky. I'm already stressing about how to meet Five without father noticing my every move if I could just visit him just for 5 minutes but no, I need to deal with this the moment we got out of that fight he called child's play and let some guy monitor my every move 24/7.

"On whose authority?" The man turned to me and I can see smoke coming out of his ears. "Who do you think you are to question me! Do you know who you are talking to!! Why does this whole building full of prideful bitches!!!"

This ugly half bald piglet dared to call me a bitch when he look like some fucker who have dangling old eggs in him.

"Name?" I asked my male secretary. "William Anderson. Owner of⸺" I put my hand up shutting him up, I'm not interested. "Now you know my name, you better kiss my foot you fucking slutty bitch. I can get you fired with just a snap of my fingers." He smugly stated threatening me. I look at him up and down judging him even more. I let out a laugh and glance at my female secretary. 

🚧 END OF WARNING!🚧

"Introduce me."

"The woman in front of you is Katie Hargreeves, owner of 5 successful Mall in different Cities. She has multiple other small but successful businesses such as clothing brands to makeup, she is also the only daughter of the eccentric billionaire Reginald Hargreeves."

I love the part where all of his smugness and pride washed away the moment my secretary said it.

All of the people look at the man scared and face full of pity. "I⸺I... it's a mistake."

"In what? You being born or you having no etiquette and education? Obviously, manners aren't part of your dictionary."

"I apologize, I wou⸺"

"Oh, but I think you don't." I cut him off, giving him a small smile.

"I'm⸺"

"⸺Fired. Thank you for saying it yourself. Now get the fuck out, Mr. Undersun." I said purposely getting his name wrong as I stared at them waiting for someone to correct me but no one did and just avoided my gaze.

"You," I said looking at the girl terrified. I held out my hand, my female secretary goes to her, take her file, and give it to me. I scan it for a good 1 minute and hand it back to my secretary.

"Got a name?"

"H⸺Helen Smith, Ma'am." I hummed and whisper to my secretary to make her design down by the end of the month. "Go with her." I gestured as my female secretary lead the way.

They both bow and leave. "Get this man out before I file a complaint to the police about trespassing." I turned to my male secretary and walks out.

I need to see Five.