21

"𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓶, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮..."

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

"Katherine's Past"

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

"Mama... Did I do swomething bad?" A four-year-old child asked her nurse, her big doe brown eyes looking straight at the nurse who seems startled about the title she was given by a poor girl who barely have any life left on her.

She was her special nurse, who is responsible for not getting her client sick or hurt. She knows who this kid is, she knows what her capable of, she knows that this kid is so dangerous, she knows that this facility is wicked, disgusting, injustice, and horrible, she knows everything.

She knows her.

She knows 2567 or who Katherine is.

She smiled bitterly at the poor girl, shaking her head. She bent down and kiss her forehead before heading out of her cellar giving her one side glance.

"How is she, nurse Katie?" She was startled by the voice making her jump, she turned around only being face to face with the one who is responsible for this madness.

"Doctor E̷̡̅ḽ̷̯͕̜̩͔͉̅ỉ̷̡̡͚̱̩̥̖̮͔̘͝s̴̢̡̯̈̅́̑̈́̍͜ě̴͈̪̪͐..." She let out holding her breathe. She let out a few coughs before answering that 2567 seems to be showing a few abilities that she originally didn't possess. This statement made the Doctor grin in a very sadistic way, nodding proudly before turning her heels walking away humming.

She made her way to the other building, which is named after Hercules, where nurses live their lives with a high paycheck. She looks at the other nurses especially Sam who is handling 2789, looking a bit traumatized. The events are indeed traumatizing when a child you basically raised bit your ear off.

"Good evening." She greeted and he gave a small smile muttering a 'good evening' back.

"Uh... How about we go to my room and chat a little bit?" She suggested giving him a sympathetic smile. He nodded following her to the room.

In this facility, they have 4 different types of buildings. The 'child's play' where all the children they brought is being held, it's their birthplace ever since. The 'Hercules' is where all the caretakers or nurses take shelter or their apartments in a matter. The 'Red Cross' who basically held its name, is where the children get tested or experimented. Lastly the main building, 'The god's plan' where all the scientists, doctors, and governments, take their break.

She unlocks her room and entered, Sam following behind her. She closed the door behind him and made her way to the table placing her things.

Sam sat on her chair as she sat on her bed, facing each other

Sam sat on her chair as she sat on her bed, facing each other. "How's the ear?" She asked gaining a glare from him.

"Oh, I don't know but let me tell you, it feels amazinggg~," He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes away from her. "You're so lucky 2567 loves you, you know that." She scoffs, maybe 2566 is indeed a child but she's a monster. She feels bad thinking about it when the child called her mother.

She then began to explain what he needs to do, how to be fake and be professional during every session with 2567. The words that Sam heard shocked him. Indeed, this facility is the most advanced and well-paid they have ever gone too which is a bit alarming when you still live on the day where such technology doesn't seem to exist. But he can't believe such a cruel and manipulative person exists but yet again this is a horrible place filled with disgusting people.

"My god..." He muttered after Katie had finished telling him tips. "Get a life, Sam. We all know we are here for one reason and that's to get paid, where could we find a job that paid $183,580 a day?" She exclaimed.

His eyes widened but did not deny it, he looked Katie in the eyes before asking. "Do you... I don't know... Feel bad?"

"I do but a job is a job." They indeed are just doing their jobs but you can't let go of the fact that they are tutoring children, children who possess some inhumanity.