09

"𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽."

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

⚠️WARNING⚠️
The following chapter contains the SEXUAL CONTENT AND SEXUAL TENSION. Please be aware of what you are about to read. Read at your own risk you have been warned.

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

Suddenly, I feel a hot breath in my ear. "God, you made me so fucking mad, are you sure you're a Hargreeves or a faker wearing Katherine's face." He spat.

I glanced at him and glared.

"And so what? I told you I'm no Katherine Hargreeves, I'm Katie fucking Hargreeves, and I do what the fuck I want to do."

His expression hardened, he grabbed my hand and walked over to the changing room throwing me in it and locking it behind him. "What the heck Five, I'm⸺" I feel his cold hand on my neck pinning me on the wall.

"Don't fucking test me, Katie, or I swear to god," I could feel his grip tighten around my neck as he pressed himself against me.

"Or what? You knew me for a day and here you are getting aggressive already." I smiled sarcastically.

❕ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD ❕

He opened his mouth and utter the word 'fuck' before he turned my body so I was facing the wall. He reached for both of my hands and pin them above me as he stood between my legs and pressed his erection against me.

"You want to find it out so badly?" He looks at me with angry eyes. He took off his tie and wrap it to my neck tightly but not to the point I can't breathe.

"It almost makes me wish to blink and buy a collar right here, right now." He grabbed the side of my face and crashed his lips into mine. It's passionate but forceful like it's full of jealousy and anger in one. I tried to wiggle out my hands so I can place them around his neck but he only responded negatively. He growled and tighten his hold, even more, kissing me more deeply making me moan.

He stops for a moment, breathing heavily with a string of saliva from his lips after kissing me deeply. I could feel my heart beating faster from all of the actions that had taken place.

He let go of my hands and turn me once again to face him, I put my arms to his chest and start to unbutton his shirt but he grabbed my hands again pinning them above my head as he pressed himself to me. I could feel his hard-on on my thigh, I could feel how thick and long it is based on the tent he's having. He grabbed my right thigh squeezing it making me hum.

❕ END OF SEXUAL CONTENT❕

Suddenly, we both stop as someone interrupted us.

"Shit." He grabbed my waist placing me in front of his hard-on that calmed down before blinking us away.

We once again stood outside of the strip club. "We'll continue this later." He whispered in my ear making me nod, I grabbed Five's hand and drag him to the front line where the man looks at us amused.

"What?"

"This customer wants a personal dance from me, so why don't you step aside, Big P." The man raises his eyebrows at me including Five.

"I don't remember you ever working here."

I step closer. "The name is Cherry. You look quite tired, why don't you sit down for a moment and let us through. You wouldn't want to miss my show at the finale, I command you." I smirk at the guy when his eyes were clouded by a dark fug before vanishing.

He steps aside opening the door for me, letting Five and I enter the strip club.

"And what personal dance you're going to show me huh?" Five growls in my ear making me kiss him deeply.

He was about to kiss me back but I stop. "We still need to find your brother. As you said, let's continue this later." I said winking making him smirk.