Junior

Warning: mature content!!

"Good morning beautiful." I felt John's hand run through my hair as he whispered planting kisses under my ear." good morning husband." "That it is." He grabbed my face in his hands gently and pulled me in for a kiss.

I pushed his head down a little bit to tell him what I wanted. He sucked on my neck and found my sweet spot on the right side of my neck as I ran my fingers down his bareback.

Lately, I've felt even needier when it came to sex, and I knew John was enjoying it because he thinks about sex At least once every hour. Even in his sleep.

"Love you are absolutely gorgeous."
He mumbled as his hands glided
Down my breasts that felt a lot more sensitive.
John pulled his underwear off along with my nightgown that revealed nothing but my bare body underneath.

"Oh fuck me." He mumbled, "as you wish." I grabbed his dick and rubbed it against my clit before he pushed back himself into me.

"Oh, John." He began to speed up and I pulled his face near me to hold on to him as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Fuck merc, you feel so good." He began to kiss down my neck as I moaned into his ear.

"Oh fuck" he groaned into my ear as I tightened around him needing to cum. "I'm gonna cum john." I moaned into his ear as he pressed his forehead against mine. "M-me too."

As we both finished he didn't move and neither did I as we attempted to catch our breath until satan came into our room and john covered me.

"John? I've told you to keep the doors locked. I could've been anyone." Thomas threw a shirt at john as I just sat up covered by a sheet.
"Well good morning to you to Tommy," I said sarcastically as if he didn't just walk into our house and weren't about to go at it again.

"Get dressed. we're doing it today." "No, as a matter of fact, he's doing me today." "Make sure he's done you by 9." "Ugh, well At least knock next time Thomas!" It's not a day for knocking." He shut the door and john looked over at me and then the clock.

"30 minutes, wanna go again?" "Always." He pulled the sheet over us and got back to business.
_________________________________________

After John left I got ready for the family meeting and went down to the house to see Finn. "Morning Finn." "Morning mercy, you look...different." "Really, how so?" "I don't know, you just look brighter.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat next to him to read the papers and soon Polly, ada and Karl came through the door.

"Ada!" I stood up and hugged her while Polly held Karl in his bassinet. I grabbed the baby from Polly as the 3 of us women and the babysat in the living room. "Isn't he just precious" I smiled down at the chubby baby in my arms who had just stopped whining.

"How on earth did you get him to settle more quickly than I could?" Ada said watching as I went to place the sleeping baby in his wicker bassinet. "It's because he can't smell the milk..." Polly said staring at me uncertain of her answer. Weird.

We all gathered around the innocent boy. "Mine were terrors for the tit, both of them. You never knew my children did you?" "I was a child myself then." "I think I met them once or twice when I first met John," I said not paying as much attention to the conversation ad I was the baby.

"Sit down girls." We sat across from her leaving the baby. "They were 3 and 5 years old. Sally was 3 and Michael was 5, 2 weeks away from 6. It was Sunday morning, I was at church. " Polly looked like she was finally going to break down and that was a sight I never thought would hurt me even though I didn't know the children.