Baby number 3?

We were all in the betting shop waiting for Polly. She walked in looking lovely, as usual

Everyone started clapping and I went to hug her.

"Happy birthday Polly." "What the hell is going on?" Tommy came from around the corner and she looked confused. "When did you get back?" "I didn't want to miss your birthday, pol. " "how do you know it's my birthday? Nobody other than mercy and ada know." John came around and pulled me into his side.

"You're beautiful, love." He said kissing my neck. It was so hard to resist him. "I love you, john, but not right now. This is Polly's moment." "Whatever you say, Mrs.Shelby."

"John, Finn, bring the cars around. Mercy go get your demon children" "haha, very funny Thomas." Tommy got bit a week ago by Frances cause she's teething and Sammy yanked his hair one morning so he refers to them as demons.

They were upstairs in John's old room taking a nap. "Come on baby's, it's time for auntie Polly's surprise." Samuel was easy to wake up but Frances slept like her father, she snores and sleeps like the dead.

Samuel put his hat on while I pushed his shoes on and grabbed his sister. "Let's go."
_________________________________________

We arrived at Polly's house. Finn, Arthur, Tommy, and Polly came in one car while the kids, John and I came in ours. "Jesus John, when are you gonna get me a nice house?" I asked him. He knew I was just joking though.

"Oh my sweet mercy, ill get you a nice big house when we need the room. But, no new baby, no new house." I leaned over Sammy and kissed john while holding Frances and passing her over to her dad who smirked like an idiot.

"Well, you better enjoy fancy being this small while you can cause I can survive without a new house." I grabbed Samuel and opened the car to get out while john just looked at me. I turned around to look at him still sitting in the car.

"You're getting that house." "I would hope so, I would want my only son and daughter to live a better life than either of us." I smiled at him and walked Samuel to the front door where everyone was waiting.

"Oi! John did you hold Frances while driving?! Have you lost it?" "No I held the princess and he lost it a long time ago if you ask me." Sammy, Arthur, Finn, and Polly started to laugh as john almost got hit by a car.

"You get my child hurt and ill hurt you myself!" He ran to us and she was crying in his arms. "John!" "Calm down she's just scared" I smacked his head and Arthur and Finn took the kids. "Come on kiddos, mummy's gonna kill your daddy." I took my shoes off and started play fighting with john.

"Come on then Mrs.Shelby." I pushed him to the grass and sat on his lap.

"Say sorry." "Okay, okay sorry." "What else?" "What else is there?" "I'm sorry Mrs. Shelby, your very beautiful and I love you, say it." He grabbed my waist and looked at me

"I am very sorry for making you upset Mrs. Shelby, and I think you are absolutely beautiful and I love you more than I could ever say and I'm very happy that you're my wife." He kissed me and Polly came out to us.

"Oi! Baby number 3 won't be made on my grass! Get your arses up!"
_________________________________________
We were at the betting shop when Finn and Isaiah Jesus came in and went straight to Tommy's office. They both looked terrified so I went to check on them.

"Finn, Isaiah, what's wrong?" "I-I'm sorry mercy, we tried to stop him but-" "stop who?" "Arthur, he-he killed this boy." "Alright, Tommy will be here any second, so make up a story and a good one." As soon as I finished Tommy walked in.

"All right what happened?" I walked out of the room before I could be asked anything.

"Somethings not right with Arthur, Polly." "Nothings ever right with him, he tries too hard to keep it together." "He needs help." "I tried, but Thomas just pushes it all aside and treats him like he's still a soldier" "we need to get him proper medicine whether Thomas likes it or not cause that's his brother, not his soldier."