Wingwoman

In the span of two years, John and I had our son Samuel warren Shelby and our daughter Frances Lillian Shelby. Samuel would be 2 in 3 months and our Frances was only 6 months old.

We conceived Frances pretty quickly and to say she was the apple of her father's eye was an understatement. John loved both of our children but Frances was always with him. I sometimes wake up to him asleep with her on the couch or her in the middle of our bed. Samuel was usually with me because he was a mummy's boy.

At first, when it was just Samuel john would get his feelings hurt that his son wasn't fond of him. But John made sure the first person Frances saw when she was born was him, and under no circumstances did john leave my side during the birth of either of our children.

Frances looked just like john except for her hair and nose. Samuel looked like me with John's eyes.

Being the mother of two Shelby children isn't for the weak but when johns working Finn stops by to help with what he can.
_________________________________________
We all left poor Freddie thrones funeral and before I could say goodbye ada left.

We got home to find out the garrison had been blown up.

"Great, now where am I supposed to get free drinks?" "You shouldn't be drinking anyway. You feed my little girl with those tits so she drinks what you drink." "That's a lie john, she would fall asleep if that was true." He rolled his eyes and took our daughter out of her stroller while I carried our son up to bed for a nap.

"Mummy, where my bear?" Polly gave Sammy a bear when he was born and he's slept with it every day since. "I'm cleaning it, Sammy, get some sleep and you can have him after." I pulled off his shoes and his miniature peaky cap and left his room to see john and Frances playing on the floor.

"Come to daddy fanci, be a good girl and crawl to daddy." "John let her learn on her own, she's still small." "It doesn't hurt to try, come here." I sat on the floor next to him and we both started calling for her.

"Come to daddy my beautiful girl." He said making faces at her. I knew if anyone else was around john wouldn't be doing any of these faces.

"Daddy will give you a little brother if you come to me." And like if she hated me she somehow army crawled across the floor and into Johns's arms. "OHH, MY SWEET GIRL!
Did you see that mercy? Did you see-" "yes john I saw my daughter army crawl to you but I don't know where you're going to get the gift you promised her." I said smiling at him pretending to be clueless.

"Come on love, one more won't hurt. Fanci tells your mummy that she should let daddy give her another baby." "Yeah well if you let daddy have another baby you're going to have to share the love with the new baby because it's going to need more attention and you don't want daddy to stop spoiling you and your brother do you?" She started to pout and her eyes glossed over as she started to cry.

"Now look what you've done, you've made the poor princess cry." "Well, since she's your sweet angel I think you should take her with you so her mummy can rest for a bit" "how are you tired already its barely 12?" He asked as he got the baby to stop crying.

"Didn't you say you wanted another baby? I'm going to need to be fully energized aren't I?" I asked heading up the stairs.

John pov:
"Thank you for being my wing woman ."
I said kissing Frances's cheeks before putting her in her stroller and bundling her up to take her to the betting den with me.
_________________________________________
Mercy's pov:
Last night John was upset with me for voicing my opinion on London but he soon forgave me due to the threat of no sex.

We woke up to Arthur yelling in front of our house.

"JOHN TOMMYS HERE!" "HANG ON!" He yelled from our bedroom window as I threw on a dress and went to get the children to tell him goodbye till he gets back.

"JOHN!" Tommy yelled"IM COMING!" He ran downstairs looking for his cap which I handed him and Sammy brought his coat to him. "Thanks, munchkin." He said ruffling the little boy's hair before opening the door.

"Morning boys," I said waving at them through the threshold. "Morning mercy, Sammy lad, hello princess," Arthur said grabbing Frances from my arms and tickling her stomach.

Sammy was new to walking so he waddled to Arthur and tugged his leg before Frances was handed to Thomas who gave her a ghostly smile which was considered a lot.

Arthur threw Samuel in the air and gave him back after Tommy messed up the little boys hair and handed them both to their father.

"You both be good for your mum, I don't need you making her even loopier than she already is." I slapped the back of his head and grabbed Frances and held Samuel's hand.
"You do anything out of order and ill cut your bollocks off, okay?" "Y-yes love." I kissed him one last time before the boys got in Tommy's car and drove off.

"THE PEAKY BLINDERS ARE GOING ON FUCKING HOLIDAY."

_________________________________________