Forever

"JOHN MICHAEL SHELBY!" I yelled as my husband came through the front doors of our house at 3 in the morning. "shit, love my head." "Oh? Your head hurts, does it? I'll show you hurt!" I pulled him into his office by his ear due to the distance it was to the children.

"Mercy why are you upset?!" "John it's nearly 3:30 in the morning and you disappeared for 12 hours with absolutely no contact with your family!" Love calm down, I was just working and I went to the garrison but I lost track of time." "John you can't just disappear for 12 hours and not tell me! Especially on your son's 2nd birthday! How am I supposed to know my idiot husband is still alive?!"

"Merc, you're blowing this out of proportion. Let's just go to bed love." He inched closer to me and began to kiss down my neck "You know what- bed it is." I said pulling away and heading to our room with him taking some time to follow. I grabbed the kids and placed them in our bed leaving space for myself.

I put on my light pink slip as I grabbed a pillow and blanket and john walked in. "Mercy, why are they both in the bed? And why are they on my side?" "Because you aren't sleeping in here, At least not tonight." I grabbed the extra blanket and pillow I put aside and threw them at him.

"Your sleeping on the couch you prick." He just stared at me like I asked for a divorce as I climbed into bed with the kids and turned out the lights.
_________________________________________

The next day the kids, John and I went to the pub along with the other Shelby boys.
Arthur needed help with the books and no one was available to Babysit the kids. It was difficult enough that people were terrified of the Shelby's which meant john didn't let just anyone watch the kids and the majority of the time the kids were at the betting shop with us.

The boys were also holding interviews for god knows what. I sat Sammy on a stool and poured him some Sasperella and fed Frances while going over the books.

"You staring at my wife? Look away before I cut your fucking eyes out your heads and feed them to you! Have you never seen a mom taking care of her kid before?!" I heard john say and turned around to see the room full of men looking between me and john. What the hell were they staring at? It's not like my entire tit was out, only enough for Frances to eat.

I pulled my dress up and began to burp her. "Perverts," I said as john came and took a swig of sammys drink. "Daddy no, Mine!" The little boy yelled at his father. Sammy knew that this was the only glass of the sweet teeth rotting drink he was going to get for a long time.

I laughed as they playfully bickered but soon stopped as I felt something warm hit my shoulder. I looked over to see baby throw up all over my shoulder. "Frances!" I whined as she began to laugh and clap while smiling at her father. "That's a good girl Frances!" John said as he grabbed her and walked off.

"John!- my shirt." I sighed as I grabbed Samuel and went to the bathroom to clean my shirt.
_________________________________________
Johns pov:

I held Frances in the snug with Arthur and Tommy as we interviewed people. I grabbed a cigarette and sat Frances in between Arthur and me so she wouldn't get it in her face.

"Hello, little Frances," Arthur said smiling at the girl. "John whys your infant in here?" Tommy asked. "Cause she threw up all over her mommy, ain't that right beautiful?" Tommy shook his head as the little girl smiled at me.

Another idiot came through the door of the snug and we hardened our faces... other than Frances.

"All right, then. Name?" "Dig Beth kid." "The dig- what are you a boxer?" Arthur scoffed as Frances put one of the poker chips in her mouth but I took it out cause lord knows Frances would kill me.