Tea and terrors

3rd person:

Michael wasnt sure if it really was mercy on stage but still decided to follow her home.

When she pulled into her driveway and got out of her car he knew it was her. Theres no way it wasnt.

As soon as she went inside he wrote down the address and took off back to the hotel.
_________________________________________

"Quit fucking with me Michael or ill hurt you" john said anxiously.

"Im not messing with you john it was really her. I even got her address and i know where she works. Boy does she got a banging bod- sorry" he cut himself off as johns eyes burned into him. 

Could this be it?! Had john finally found her?!

There wasn't a day that went by that he didn't think of mercy, Frances and Samuel. He looked everywhere but its like the 3 of them fell off the face of the earth. She didnt even take any money.

There was nothing he regretted more than putting his hands on her and causing her to leave.

His mind began to wonder. Had Frances began to grow freckles? Has Samuel lost his first tooth? How big were they?

"You okay mate?" Arthur said looking over to his little brother. "Im fine. I think its time i pay a visit to my wife though."
_________________________________________
Mercys pov:

"Okay my loves its time to clean up our toys." I helped the older two pick up all there little dolls, blocks, and art supplies.

The twins were in their highchairs enjoying there fruits.

"Mommy, do you have to work tonight?" Frances asked while placing her dolls in the bin.

"Oh my love i wish i could stay and snuggle with all four of my babies tonight but food isn't free and neither are these beautiful dolls." I stroked her head full of dark blonde hair and held her to my chest.

"Tell you what. Mommys gonna give you guys your baths and put you to bed and ill make sure to come home extra early and snuggle with you all. How does that sound?" I smiled down at her and pushed her hair out of her face.

Samuel turned to us immediately. "Do you promise mommy??" I pulled him to join our hug and kissed his head.

"Of course my little doves. I promise." The girls bathed first. Then the boys and soon all four were cuddled into my bed waiting for goodnight kisses. I prayed with them quickly and bid my goodbyes as Sarah walked in the house.

"Sarah ill be home early tonight. I promised the children i would sleep with them so don't worry if they don't want to sleep yet."

"Your a good mom mercy." I smiled at her and left the house.

I couldn't shake this feeling i had. It must be my mind playing games.

I soon arrived at the club and began my rounds for the night.

Just a few hours and ill be home with my babies.
_________________________________________
3rd person:

It had already began raining when John took a deep breath as he walked up the short drive way and to the front door. It was a nice little house in a nice little neighborhood.

What if Michael really was messing with him? What if mercy didn't live her and he's just imposing on some small family.

Before he knew it he had already knocked on the door.

A couple of seconds later a pale woman with light brown hair had opened the door with a baby in her arms.

She definitely wasn't mercy. "Im sorry miss i must have got the wrong address."

"Oh dear! Your all soaked, would you like to come inside until the rain stops?" She said to him as she noticed there wasn't a car outside.

"Its fine miss." He smiled at her but she shook her head. "Oh no, i would just feel terrible if you fell ill, come." She pulled him in by the wrist she put the little boy in a bassinet and took his coat.

"You must be so cold. Take a seat i just put tje kettle on." Thats when she heard the wailing baby upstairs. She went to get Jeannette.

She soon came back with the little girl in tow.

John watched as the woman sat on the couch and bounced the child on her knee.

It felt as if the little girl was staring into his soul. Hes seen those eyes before.

It was already getting late and the woman looked tired.

"I best leave miss. Thank you for the tea." He nodded at her and stood up with the cup in his hand take the last sip of tea and when he moved the cup away from his face he met eyes with a little boy sitting at the top of the stairs. He couldn't see his face but the boy could see him.

The boy soon moved from the shadows and came down the stairs. As john turned to grab his coat.

"Samuel what on earth are you doing up?!"
Samuel?! He turned to the little boy and immediately dropped the tea cup he was still holding as his heart fell.

He looked at the little boy. He looked just like his boy.

Who the hell is this woman and why does she have his son?!

"Sorry auntie Sarah. I couldn't sleep." He even had a slight accent like mercy's.

"Samuel."

"Dad?"