Trouble maker

* may contain Smut*

John and I were still in bed, our naked bodies holding each other between the sheets." darling, how many more babies would you want?" "Depends on how many you want, john."

"Hmm, how does 10 more sound to you, Mrs.Shelby?" He looked down at me and flashed me his dashing smile"10?! I was thinking at most 4 more." I smiled up at him and moved up to kiss his lips. "How bout 6 more then?" "I could be okay with that. It's a lot but if we space them out a bit more than we did Frances and Sammy we should be fine." He smiled at me and began to press little
Kisses all over my face and pull me lower onto the bed.

"Well, we need to get started with baby number 3 before Frances turns 1" "we get lucky, don't we? We have all this sex and never get pregnant unless we want to" "you call it luck, but we would probably be on baby number 5 right now." He kissed his way down my chest.

"John, hurry." "Oi, I'm taking my time Mrs. Shelby. Let me make you feel good, don't worry." He ran his hands over the curves and sides of my body and kissed down my torso and made his way between my thighs.

He opened my legs and put his head right between my thighs. "Jackpot, beautiful"
_________________________________________

We spent the day with the children. Playing with them and dancing around until their little feet couldn't keep up.

"I'm tired." Samuel rubbed his eyes while john picked up Frances and we decided to take them up to their rooms. We changed their clothes and lay them down kissing them goodnight.

"So, Mrs. Shelby, care to join me in our living room for some whiskey?" "Always my love, I'm just gonna get changed, and ill be down." He kissed my hand that rested on his neck and went downstairs while I slipped into our room.

I took off my dress and underwear and slipped into my peach satin slip that ended mid-thigh. I grabbed my hair and twisted it up into a pun and held it together with a hatpin before meeting John in the living by the fireplace but soon noticed he wasn't there.

"You are absolutely beautiful." I felt his warm breath by my neck as he snuck up behind me. He handed me my whiskey as we looked at each other through the mirror in our living room.

His arm wrapped around my waist and his head rested on my shoulder smiling at the view of us. "I love you, you goofball." I smiled at him through the mirror. "I love you too, even though you can be a bit of a loon at times." I pinched his hip and chuckled as he hissed in slight pain. "You deserved that" "alright, maybe I did" he smiled at me and drank his whiskey before taking mine and drinking it as well.

"What was that for?" "Courage. I can't handle you on my own." I put the glasses on the mantle of the fireplace and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in so I could kiss his pink cold lips.

John kept teasing me and laughing. He would lean in and just I was about to kiss him he would pull back. "John, please-" "hmm, I don't know miss. bourbon, I'm a married man." "I think your wife won't mind." I smiled at him as he gave me that goofy smirk.

"I think she will, she's very possessive over what's hers and we've got 2 children, we're trying for a third but that won't be so hard because she's extremely fertile." " what if your wife just wants to give you a 3rd baby right now but you won't even kiss her." "Well, that would insinuate that you're my wife but my mercy doesn't wear her hair up, it's always in her face and sprawled across her back, just how I like it."

"John-" I smiled at him as He pulled the hatpin from my hair and fluffed it out so it was back in its natural wavy form.

"Would you look at that, you are my beautiful wife." He put his hands in my hair and kissed me softly. His lips moved down to my neck and he slowly moved his hands down my butt and lifted me onto his hips. "John- my god."