Chapter 1: Welcome to the Family

Y/N was just an average high school student. She was a (grade level), but wished she was graduated and...well...never even WENT to high school.

This place was hell.

Freshman year was nothing but Y/N getting bullied for months, and her first big time high school crush rejected her after courageously asking him out, and all of this hell led to her cutting her soft delicate skin on her arms.

Once late spring arrived of that school year, she put the blade down and decided to start new, so she chopped off eleven inches of her dyed (hair color) hair and changed her clothing style too.

(Grade level) year arrived and she was praying to god that this year would be the good year in return from last year.

Well...this year was worse...

Meeting a boy (who was acquainted to her old crush) at her first school dance was like a dream come true for Y/N. She couldn't be more surprised and happy.

This boy asked her to be his girlfriend, and of course, she said yes, and Y/N and (Ex's name) seemed to hit it off amazingly for a month or so.

Until shit happened..

(Ex) put Y/N through hell.

Making her feel good one day then bad the next.

He touched her private parts without her honest permission and did sexual things to her she will never forget.

(Ex) then breaks up with Y/N a few weeks later once she put her foot down on the sexual activity.

She was crushed.

Broken.

Lonely again.

Empty.

Depressed.

How?

How can she be so upset over someone who treated her this way?

"I'm more depressed at the idea of the whole thing. How embarrassed I am now and how oblivious I was. I'm more mad at myself than I am at him." Y/N exclaims.

So upset for weeks and weeks, Y/N sadly decides to attempt suicide. Trying to choke herself and knock herself out. She even pondered about overdosing on pills in the kitchen cabinet.

But she ended up telling her fourth period (subject) teacher, "Im scared I'm going to hurt myself..", and she was sent home for an emergency removal.

She didn't return to school for the rest of the week.

Along with trying to cope, Y/N grows her super short cut out a bit and dyes her hair (hair color) again with wicked (color) bangs. Killer.

Y/N also has a new motto.

A new motto to help her get through tough times in school.

"No fucks given..." She says to herself.

And listening to her favorite band helps her take her away from the troubles and allows her to imagine scenarios or fantasies in her head with this..... killer music....

••••••••••

And yet, another basic ass day at Y/N's high school.

And yet another basic ass outfit.

Black skinny jeans, tall black boots, a cool top, and her black beanie.

It was almost the end of the dreaded Thursday as Y/N was sitting in her seventh period (subject) class silently working on her work as the other kids talked to their team members.