Chalter 11: Unholy Confessions

Y/N started to cry silently.

"Hey, Y/N, what's wrong?" Matt looked over and rushed to her bedside.

Zacky and the others perked up and Zacky and Brian rushed to her bedside as well.

"Hey, what's the matter, baby?" Zacky spoke without thinking and he received a confused expression from Matt and the others.

"Words of endearment help, man." Zacky covered up his mistake.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Brian placed his hand on the side of her cheek and she gasped.

"Synyster Gates just touched my cheek..." She cried harder.

The guys exchanged looks of puzzlement.

"Hey," Zacky raised his voice, "why are you crying?"

She quivered her lip.

"I'm just so happy to meet you guys," she said, "I love your music so much and I just grew to love all of you ever since I started to get serious with guitar. I'm so blessed that I got to meet you."

".....Hey, you know we-"

"And Zacky Vengeance called me baby! Oh my gosh!" She started to cry but giggle like a fangirl.

"Something's not right, here." Brian said quietly.

Y/N turned to her side and held her belly.

"I just wanna meet them...that's all I want is just to meet my favorite band but I'll never ever meet them!" She whaled.

Matt and Zacky opened their mouths and looked at each other and Brian got up and left the room.

"What the fuck..?" Johnny said under his breath as he sat on her bedside.

"Hey," Matt said with a smooth and caring tone, "Y/N, Avenged is right in front of you, babe. You don't have to cry."

She opened her eyes.

"It's a dream." She whimpered and burst into tears just as Brian came in with the nurse.

"What's the problem?"

"She just started crying out of nowhere and forgot where she was and all kinds of stuff."

"Y/N, can you tell me where you are?" The nurse asked.

"I don't know." She cried.

"I'm gonna take her down to get a scan. Check out her brain and skull just to make sure." The nurse tried to sound like everything would be okay.

Y/N started to mumble.

"What was that?" The nurse asked.

Sleepily and tiredly, the girl shook her head back and forth.

"Cky..." She whispered.

"Y/N, speak louder, honey."

"....Zacky...I need Zacky...." She spoke loud and cried.

The band looked at Zacky with the same bewildered and lost expressions.

"I just wanna go back to the apartment...." She spoke as of she just ran a mile.

Zacky stuck his finger up to the guys and grasped Y/N's hand, "Y/N, baby doll," he spoke softly, "I'm right here, baby."

"Maybe we could like, leave the room to get her to talk." The Rev spoke.

"Good idea." The nurse said as her and the men departure the room and close the door.

"Hey, I'm right here, babe." He whispered in her ear and held her hands tightly.

"....Zacky...?" She whispered.

"I'm right here, it's Zacky, Y/N."

She opened her wet eyes to look at her surroundings.

"I want to leave..."

"I know, baby girl...I know..." He sighed and looked at her.

"Not you....here..." She said as he chuckled.

"I know. I don't wanna leave you either." He kissed her forehead.

It was then she zoned out for a few seconds.

"Hey..." He whispered close to her.

"Zacky...."

"What hurts you?"

"My head..and my nose....and my stomach...and my heart...."

"Your heart?"

"Yeah..."

"Why does your heart hurt?"

"....I had a bad dream..." She said completely out of it.

"Oh yeah? About what?" He went along with it but listened very curiously and worriedly.

"That I never got to see you again...." She started to cry silently.

Zacky raised his eyebrows a bit and she looked at him with open eyes.

"I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"Being like this."

"Y/N before you didn't know where you were or what you were talking about. Do you know where you are and who you're talking to for sure now?"

"I'm talking to Zacky in the hospital..."

"Good girl..." He stroked her hair.

"I want to just spend time alone with you...maybe my headache will go away." She whispered.

"I'm gonna try to get you out of here as fast as I can, baby doll. Alright? I want to spend time with you too..."

"....thank you..." She let him see a slight smile.

"Call me crazy but..I love you, Y/N.." He smiled slightly.

"You're lying..I'm just a minor fan.."

"No, no I'm not..you're just a minor girl but with a strong and beautiful cover...but you are also delicate ...that's why I call you names with the word 'doll'...you're just like a doll..."

"Really..?"

"Yeah...I do love you, (prefix of name)."

She smiled a bit wider than before.

"I love you too, Zacky...."

"My confession is...is an unholy confession. Yeah...this will be our unholy confession."

"Okay..." She smiled sleepily and pointed to her lips.

He chuckled and leaned forward and planted a kiss on her lips.

'This is a dream...' she thought.