Chapter 19: Dear God...Make Her Come Back...

Back at home, Y/N lied in her bed and never slept.

She barely did.

She couldn't even listen to their music.

She couldn't play guitar.

She couldn't draw.

She couldn't laugh at the times there.

She was just stone.

"What the fuck did I do...?" She cried one night.

Her phone lit up.

She scrunched her eyebrows.

'From: Zacky

Turn MTV on
right now'

She sighed and obeyed.

And there they were.

"We're coming to you LIVE from Orlando Florida with Avenged Sevenfold." The host introduced as the audience cheered.

"So uh, you gonna preform or is this just some hoax?" The host asked as everyone laughed a bit.

"No, no, we're performing." Matt grinned.

"Well, lets hear it! Avenged Sevenfold!" The host backed off and Matt grabbed the mic with his hands.

"You'll all know this one. If you know it, sing along. This is dedicated to um, to Avenged's good friend, (nickname)." He smirked a bit.

'How did he know that..?' she opened her mouth a bit.

Dear God started to play.

Zacky on acoustic and Brian on electric.

"Dear God, the only thing I ask of you is to hold her when I'm not around when I'm much too far away, we all need the person who can be true to you by I left her when I found her and now I wished I stayed...cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again oh~no..once again.." he sung.

But what touched Y/N was how Zacky sung with him.

She noticed in the background a slideshow playing...

The pictures she took with them while she was there.

It made her tear up..

What surprised her as well was that she has never seen Zacky tear up too.

'Maybe he really does love me.....' she raised her eyebrows.

Just the slightest bit.

When the song faded out, it quickly transformed into Almost Easy.

Brian played the opening and Zacjy quickly grabbed his electric guitar to join.

"I'm not insane I'm not insane! I'm lot insane I'm not! Not insane.."

For the chorus, Matt sung it with Zacky and Brian as backing vocals.

"Come back to me its almost easy! Come back again its almost easy! Come back to me its almost easy! Come back again it's almost easy!"

She was in for another surprise.

"Now that I've lost you it kills me say, I've tried to hold on as you slowly slip away, I'm losing the fight, I've treated you so wrong now let me make it right~ Im not insane I'm not insane~ I'm not insane I'm not..not insane.." Zacky sung solo.

The chorus came back up again and the song ended quickly.

"Wow!" The host said as the crowed cheered wildly.

"Now um, is this lady friend someone special of yours?" The host asked.

"No, she's just-" Matt spoke as Zacky snatched the microphone.