Chapter 6: 4:00 am

"ZACKY! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Matt yelled.

"Come on." He grabbed her hand and they walked out.

"What?" He released her hand as they entered the room.

"What the fuck are you doing in there, bro?" Johnny threw garbage at him.

"Trying to cheer her up unlike you-"

"Don't even."Matt shook his head and grinned, "don't even play that card."

"I'll do whatever I fucking want, man." Zacky plopped on the couch and patted the space next to him.

She sat down as she normally would.

"Still wanna go to bed?" Johnny asked as he was thrown a controller for the Xbox.

"Yeah." She nodded and yawned.

"Here." Brian wrapped a nearby blanket around her.

"Zacky's her pillow." Johnny said.

"It's either Syn or Zacky." Matt recalled as she lied on Zacky's lap and he brushed her hair with his fingers behind the bands' backs as she slowly drifted to a peaceful sleep.

••••••••

"Hehe..."

"Oh dude!"

"......aw dude, look!"

"Hehe that's adorable!"

Y/N shut her already closed eyes tighter as she pulled the blanket over her head and groaned.

But then she opened her eyes.

She realized she was in her bed and the sun was beaming down on her face through the curtain.

She looked around.

She paused.

She widen her eyes and gasped.

Y/N bolted out of her room in her sweatpants and black tank top to find what she imagined it to be.

"Give me that!" She yelled as the band quickly stood and closed her private journal where she writes all of her stories and feelings and emotions down for her eyes only.

"Give it!" She struggled to reach for it as Brian held it up above his head.

"Ah ah ah!" he raised his eyebrows, "not until you-"

"Hey, man!" Brian shouted as Zacky handed her the journal back.

"Thank you." She nodded and he patted her back and walked to the kitchen.

"Zacky, come on man!" Matt and Johnny complained.

"When she leaves, she will remember me as the nice one compared to you assholes." He threw random shit at them which made her giggle.

"This is mine. Only mine. Please respect that." She smiled sweetly and walked back to her room.

She hid it.

For good.

That night, Y/N lied in her bed and stared at the ceiling.

'Does Zacky actually like me like that? Or is he just fucking with me? What if he wants to rape me...? Maybe I could test it out...' She thought to herself as she picked up her phone and started to text.

'Hey. This might be kind of weird but are you still up?'

She lied down and waited about two minutes before her phone shines bright.

'Yeah I am, what's wrong?'

'I can't sleep...'

'Do you wanna sleep in here tonight?'

'Thats kinda weird, isn't it?'

'We aren't doing anything'

'Alright. Well I don't wanna wake Matt up either'

'Who cares he's a heavy sleeper anyways'

'Alright hang on'

And with that, she started to slowly and quietly and cautiously get up.

Her phone brightened up.

'Im so sorry about everything that happened between us'

She widen her eyes and her jaw dropped to the floor.

She quickly exited her room and made her way and crept into Zacky's bedroom.

To her amazement, it was really cooly decorated with black lights and posters of bands and music equipment in corners.

"Hey what's wrong?" He greeted her at the door in his sweatpants and shirtless body with his hand on her back.

"Look," she quickly held her phone to his face which made him squint, "look I just got that now on my way here."

Zacky widen his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair.

"What the fuck is his problem?" He hissed as she took her phone and set it on the table.

Y/N started laughing silently to herself.

Zacky sighed and grinned.

"He's definitely realizing."

"Did you see his post too?"

"No? He posted something?"

Y/N snatched her phone again and pulled up his post.

'No one likes me'

Zacky snorted and Y/N covered his mouth and they were both laughing silently.

"He's such a dumbass..." Zacky grinned and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She smiled sweetly and looked up to the male with the snake bite piercings.

"(ex) can jack off from now on..." He chuckled.

"He's not going to be seeing you again," he tucked a strand of her (hair length) hair behind her ear, "that's for sure."

"I'm seriously laughing at him anymore..." She grinned and shook her head.

"Pft please we all are.."

She giggled and stared into his green eyes.

"Hey Zacky?"

"What?"

She bit her bottom lip.

"Come here." She said as she took his hands to the bed and they both lied down.

"Lets just lie here. Okay?" She asked as he pulled the covers over them and he kissed her forehead sweetly.

"Anything for you, baby-doll. If you need anything wake me up, okay?"

"Okay. Goodnight." She kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"Goodnight." He smacked his lips onto hers and she kissed him back with a smile.

"Get some sleep. I've got a surprise for you tomorrow." He whispered as he held her close and protectively to his body.

With a final smirk on her face, she drifted to another slumber.

••••••••••

The next day, Y/N was in for a huge surprise...