Chapter 14: I Won't See You Tonight Pt. 2

The day after they found out, it was around ten thirty in the night time when Matt went to see her.

Alone.

When Matt walked in, she was still hooked up into machines and she was in the same position she was in before.

It sent chills down his spine but he walked in and sat down on the chair.

"Hey, (prefix of name)..." He said quietly.

He sighed.

"Listen, this is just for you...don't tell the guys. Okay?......come back to me it's almost easy! Come back again it's almost easy! Come back to me it's almost easy! Come back again it's almost easy!...now that I've lost you it kills me to say, I'm trying to hold on, as you slowly slip away, I'm losing the fight, I've treated you wrong, now let me make it right......come back to me it's almost easy.....come back again it's almost easy......come back to me it's almost easy.....come back again it's almost.........easy..." He lost his voice at the end and just stared at her lifeless body.

•••••••••

The night after THAT night, it was painfully obvious that the girls secret boyfriend would have to see her on his own time.

He entered the room around the same time Matt did.

Only this time he had a small object with him.

"Hey, baby girl..." He whispered as he closed the door and sighed.

"It's me, babe. And here, I have something for you." He said quietly as he put on her wrist the A7X wristband he gave her in the beginning.

Then he went around and placed some roses on her beside table and put a picture next to her of her and the guys then bent down and gave her a gentle kiss.

"I have another surprise for you...." He said as if he was trying to stay positive.

He sat down on the chair and cleared his throat.

"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over...I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry
These streets we travel on will undergo our same lost past...
I found you here, now please just stay for a while
I can move on with you around
I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?
I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done
We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you....
I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one picture)...
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over....." He sung.

She's never heard him sing before...

But Zacky believed she could somehow hear him even though she's in the state she is.

He really did believe it.

But....

How could a twenty something year old adult man be in love with a (age) year old girl the way Zacky's in love with Y/N?

He just can....

She's easy to love....

•••••••

The night after Zacky sung for her, Brian entered her room.

"Hey, babe." He whispered as he closed the door.

"Don't tell the guys I came to see you." He kissed her forehead, arranged some unorganized items in her room, placed a vase of flowers on her bedside table, and finally sat down.

He noticed the bracelet.

"Where'd you get that?" He gently touched her wrist with the bracelet.

"Huh....." He stared at it and nodded.

"Anyways," he said, "I'm just gonna chill here for a while. We never really get to do that by ourselves anymore anyways...heh....ice cream would be good right about now, right?"

He sighed and stared into space.

But started humming.

Then the humming increased to singing the harmony in Critical Acclaim.

He remembered reading that in her journal how much she melts over his voice....

"It's a good thing I read that in your journal, huh?" He chuckled and grinned at her.

"I'm so sorry for everything, Y/N..." He bit his bottom lip.

"I'm so sorry......"