Chapter 21: Welcome to the Family Pt. 2

It was about nine months later that Y/N and Zacky would be holding a semi-private wedding.

Down at the tropics of Orlando, where he proposed, they held their wedding.

The four guys stood to the side of Zacky and a few of her friends, who arrived in secrecy, stood on the other side as her bridesmaids dressed in a (color) hue.

The comfortable breeze brushed past everyone as the sun shone down.

"Beautiful day." Brian whispered to Matt as he nodded and agreed.
"Dude Zacky looks nervous as fuck." Johnny whispered.

"I don't think I've ever seen him this ner-"

"Sshh sshh!" Matt said as the music started.

Y/N turned the corner in her gown.

It went down to her feet and was absolutely stunning. It was all white, of course, but with little black pin stripes decorated on it with some sparkles. Her fishnet vail covered her face and her bouquet was made up of (color) and (color) roses.

She faced Zacky and smiled.

He smiled shyly.

"Today, we will be joined by Y/N L/N, and Zachary Baker." The priest said.

After a long reading from the bible, it was time...

The guys smirked as Zacky watched them pick up their instruments.

Y/N watched in confusion.

"Zacky.." She whispered.

A piece from 'A Little Piece of Heaven' started playing and the priest also smirked a bit.

And Zacky also was handed a mic.

"I~ will~ suffer for~ so long~
To make it up to you
I'll do whatever you want me to do~
And if~ it's~ not~ If it's not enough~
Well it's not enough~
Try again~
And again~
Over and over again" he sung as the band took over.

"They're coming back, coming back, they'll live forever live forever, they're getting married getting married, they'll start the killing, start the killing!"

Y/N grinned and happily and joyfully watched them.

Then they had a choir come out.

But what really made the tearful girl fill with glee was the priest.

"Do you take this man till death for the rest of your NATURL life?" He asked as Zacky held the mic up to her.

"Yes, I do."

"And do you take this woman to death for the rest of your natural life?"

"I do." Zacky said.

"I now pronounce you man and wife."

Zacky grabbed her chin and it was sealed official as Matt started singing again.

"Cause I really always knew that my little crime would be cold that's why I get a heater for your thighs, and I know, I know it's not your time, but bye bye," he sung.

He eventually finished the song and once the band did, I can now say that this tale is complete...