Chapter 20: She Came Back...It Was Almost Easy

Days later, Y/N found herself alone crammed between people at this outdoor concert.

She had Zacky's bracelet on too...

When the band came out, she chuckled when they were skimming the crowed for her.

"We are Avenged Sevenfold, how's everyone doing tonight?"

The crowed cheered so loud.

"Awesome. Lets kick this concert off and head on over to fucking bat country." He said as the band started playing.

•••••••

When the band was on their last song, Zacky took over the mic.

"Alright, before we close the show I actually have a special thing planned. If Y/N L/N is in the crowed will you please come up to the stage?" He said as she widen her eyes.

She raised her hand.

"Over there." Matt pointed out as the guards came and escorted her.

The band members smirked at each other.

Y/N was lifted onto the stage and she walked over to Matt and hugged him. Then Johnny, then Brian, then the Rev who was standing to the side of the stage, then she walked over to Zacky who pulled her in for a tight and embracing hug.

"Awwwwww" the crowed synchronized as Zacky and Y/N chuckled.

Zacky planted a kiss on her lips and took the mic again.

"Y/N, the band agreed that it would be okay to take time out of the performance for this," he said as he handed Brian his guitar and pulled out a small box from his pocket and got down on one knee.

The crowed went insane.

"Y/N, I feel like I tried so hard so many times before to make it bluntly clear to you that I love you. This is probably gonna sound really fucking cheesy but this is how I wanna prove to you that I'm not lying and I'm not joking around with you. I went and picked this out for you after we were on MTV a few nights ago so will you please let me put it on your finger and marry me?" He asked as he pulled out a beautiful sparkling diamond ring and placed it on her finger.

She let a few tears flow but she was smiling.

His minty green eyes looked up into her (color) ones with a slight smile.

How could she decline?

She nodded.

"I don't think they heard you." Matt said as the crowed went wild.

He held up a mic to her and she nodded.

"Yes." She said as the crowed screamed and cheered and Zacky stood up and kissed her.

"I love you so much." He said as he spun her after.

"I love you too." She cried in his neck.

"Don't leave me again. Don't leave US again..."

"I wont." She laughed a bit, "you're going to be my husband, I can't leave."

"Good. Because I don't want to communicate to my wife when she's on the other side of the country."

"Alright, guys. Go and try to beat THAT proposal tonight." Matt said as the audience laughed.

"We are Avenged Sevenfold!" Zacky yelled in the mic with his arm wound her shoulders.

"We love you Orlando, goodnight!" Matt held his mic in the air as the crowed cheered.

The stage dimmed and the band walked off.

Zacky and Y/N ran off and found a private room.

They closed and locked the door and immediately, as if they both read each others minds and emotions, they both smacked their lips onto each others.

"I missed you so much." She whispered in between.

"I missed you too." He whispered as well.

"Dude where the fuck is Zacky and Y/N?" Matt's voice came closer.

The engage couple stopped kissing and looked over at the door.

"Come on." He held her hand and walks out with her.

"Yo!" He called to Matt as he turned around.

"There you two are!" He grinned and threw them into a huge hug.

"Zacky's getting married!" He yelled and laughed with joy as the others came around.

They were greeted with grins and yells and cheers.

The girl was overwhelmed but so much happier that she was back here.

She just couldn't believe she was marrying her all time celebrity crush...

She looked up at a shy and grinning Zacky with a smile.