Chapter 10: Victim

Beep......

Beep......

Beep.....

Exhale.......

Exhale.......

Exhale.......

~*~*~*~*~

The music played loud and Y/N and Brian were on the dance floor.

They danced rather closely to the music crammed in with tons of people.

A drink in one hand and his hand on her shoulder, Btian helped the (age) year old dispose of her shyness.

"It's just me!" He yelled.

And so she smiled and blushed and danced more with him.

Until...

WHAM!

A scream was heard and Y/N found herself on the floor on all fours.

Blood dripping from her nose.

She shakily wiped it off and heard glass break.

More screams were heard.

Someone helped Y/N up and when she looked up she saw The Rev.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

She felt dizzy and all went black.

~*~*~*~*~

Beep......

Beep.......

Beep......

It smelled sanitary.

It was all white.

'What happened...?'

She heard small movements and saw Zacky and Johnny's faces in front of her.

"Hey," Zacky said, "hey (prefix of name), can you hear me?"

Y/N blinked a few times and nodded slightly.

"Thank god." He said as he hugged her lightly.

"Hey," Johnny spoke, "do you remember what happened?"

She shook her head.

"Well tell her when she's more conscious you dumbass," Zacky snarled, "Y/N are you in any pain?"

She nodded.

"Where?"

Y/N slowly pointed to her nose and tried not to cry.

"I'll go get the nurse." Zacky said as he left.

"Y/N, I'll just tell you quickly but don't tell Zacky. When we were at the club last night you got punched in the face while you were apparently dancing with Syn."

The girl closed her eyes slowly.

"Do you wanna know-"

"Alright." A nurse came in with Zacky and she sighed.

"Honey, I'm gonna take off your mask now to take a look at your nose alright?"

She nodded.

When she took off the mask, Johnny and Zacky raised their eyebrows and widen their eyes a bit.

"Oh boy." The nurse sighed.

Y/N took her hands and tried to cover her face but Johnny held them down and shook his head.

"Looks like you got socked pretty bad." The nurse said in a rather moody tone.

"So how are you going to fix it?" Zacky crossed his arms just as loud talking was heard.

It was Matt, Brian, and The Rev.

When Brian stormed in first he threw his leather jacket on the chair.

"Unbelievable." Matt said.

"What's up, man?" Johnny asked.

"Excuse me?"

The band looked at the nurse.

"I'm trying to work on my patient."

"And WE happen to be YOUR patients guardians, mam'm."

The tall nurse with a brown bun glared at Johnny and continued to putz around the patient's bed.

"Dude, why so worked up man?" Zacky asked.

"We can't do anything about it. If we-....." Matt started to explain but took them into the hall.

"If we took Michelle to court she would have a good backup case to throw at us."

"Which is?"

"Why was a (age) year old at a club anyways?" Matt sighed, "we just decided it would be best to keep Y/N safe and out of more drama she doesn't need it. Nor do we, really, we've got enough going on."

"I knew that bitch would never leave after her and Syn got a divorce anyways." Johnny said as Zacky shook his head.

"I feel bad for her, man."

"Why the fuck would you feel bad for Michelle, dude?" Zacky asked.

"Not Michelle, you dumbass, I'm talking about Y/N."

"I'm gonna go see what they're doing." Zacky said as he entered the room to find his girlfriend with a bandaged nose and sickly pale skin.

"I'm so so sorry, Y/N...." Brian said to the girl as she nodded slightly.

"It's not your fault, man." Zacky patted his back.

"Yeah dude, I saw it all." The Rev said.

"Everything?" Brian raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah dude you and (prefix of name) were dancing, Michelle found you, talked to her group, then approached (prefix of name) and knocked her down."

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows.

'His...wife..?'

"First divorce then this." the guitarist buried his face in his hands.

It was then something weird happened.