Chapter 15: Eternal Rest (didn't last)...

But the day that she had awaken surely came to a shock to all of them.

Especially the three main men in her life.

It was two days after Brian visited her alone and it was around one in the morning.

Matt lied in his bed and stared at the ceiling pondering about the events that occurred since Y/N has been here.

It surely opened up a new window to the guys.

A good one too.

It was then that Matt had the urge to have Rick drive him up to the hospital.

But when Matt walked to her room, noises were heard.

People scattering and moving objects around.

Matt furrowed his eyebrows and peeked in and saw a blinking Y/N lying in her bed staring at the ceiling.

"Y/N!" He walked in as the nurses blocked her.

"Sir, please leave."

"But she-"

"Yes, she's awake but please allow us to make sure she's okay, sir!" They said as he took a look at the girl and he nodded and left the room whipping out his phone.

"Bro! Bro, what are you doing?......dude I'm at the hospital get your asses up here right now. Why do you think? Yes!" Matt said as he happily grinned and hung up.

To his amazement, when he turned around Y/N was in her hospital gown walking out as if she's almost recovered.

She smiled sleepily at him with bloodshot eyes and ghostly skin.

"Hey," he soothingly said and he rubbed her pale cheek, "how are you feeling? I can't believe you're awake!" He said happily but quietly as he gently hugged her.

"It was just a minor coma, apparently. But we're hooking her up on the meds and liquids she needs now before we can say she's 100% better." The nurse exclaimed.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Stop. Just stop." He hugged her again.

"You scared the shit out of us, Y/N..." He whispered as she guiltily looked down.

"Come on, lets go in your room." He said as he tried to take the machine on wheels from the nurse that was hooked onto her.

"I've got it." He said as she released it and Matt helped the girl into her room.

"Can you talk fine? Think fine? Walk fine? You seem to be walking well for someone who hasn't walked in like, a week."

"Yeah. Just tired...where's everyone else?" she asked with half open eyes.

"On their way right now. I felt like I should've come to visit you before but when I got here you were up!" He sat down on her bed.

"I'm tired..." She yawned as he held her hand and nodded.

"I know, I know...well I-"

"Y/N!" Brian and the guys appeared at the door.

She smiled at them sleepily and Johnny walked to give her a gentle hug, followed by the Rev.

"I can't believe it." the guitarist grinned and walked up and held her close to him.

"How are you feeling?" Johnny asked as she shrugged.

"Tired." She yawned as Brian moved away and when Y/N looked over .....

No sign of Zacky...

"Where's Zacky?" She asked with those droopy eyes.