Chapter 7: The Art of a Subconscious Mind

She was in the kitchen whipping up ingredients and mixing batter together for making her famous homemade banana bread.

"What's up, buttercup?" Brian walked in with Matt and Brian scooped up some of the batter with his finger.

"It's gonna taste bad it's-"

"It tastes like bananas" he smirked and raised his eyebrows as she smirked back a bit and chuckled.

"So listen," Matt said rather quickly, "we actually have to tour and play at a few arenas in Florida for a special event they're having."

"Oh..." She said trying to not show her sadness.

"But!" Brian tapped her nose.

"We're bringing you along!" Matt grinned as she widen her eyes and gasped.

"Wait, so like, I'll be here for-"

"Another two weeks, babe!" Brian said as she squealed and hugged them.

"Thank you guys so much!" She teared up.

"What's going on here?" Zacky asked as he walked in the door with Johnny.

Y/N grinned and rushed up to her secret boyfriend.

"I'm going on that Florida tour with you guys." She grinned widely.

"Yeah, I know I arranged it." He chuckled.

"Aw, come on man!" Matt and Brian argued as Johnny snickered.

"But um..." Zacky placed his hands on her arms and he looked at the band as they exchanged glances.

"Listen," Zacky sighed nervously and looked down into her orbs, "we have something we've been keeping from you for a while...."

"From everybody." Johnny said.

"And I think it's time you know our secret."

The girl nervously quivered her lip.

"It's nothing bad. It's good. I promise. It'll just be one HELL of a NASTY shock..." Matt said as Brian slithered through the little crack the door revealed.

"Here sit down." Zacky led her to the couch and he sat next to her and held her hands.

Tightly.

"You ready?" Brian asked from behind the door.

"Yeah, bring em in." Matt cued.

The door flung open.

"alright where's that fucking stallion duck?" The tall drummer shouted as Y/N gasped and shot up and walked to the closest room in a fright.

"You're supposed to be DEAD! WHAT THE FUCK?" She ran her fingers through her hair.

Zacky found her in his dark bedroom and he closed the door and pulled her in close.

"I'm sorry if it scared you but we had to tell you sooner or later if you're going to be with us for a while we can't keep hiding him." He whispered.

Tap tap tap!

"Zaaaaccckkkyyyy! I know what you're dooiinnggggggg!" The Rev spoke from behind the door.

"What the fuck how is he still alive?" She whispered in fear as he held her tighter.

"Sshh, sshh, calm down, calm down."

"Is this some kind of joke? Zacky what is this?"

"It's not a joke that's why we had to tell you, baby."

She started to calm down after a while.

"What the fuck are you doing in there, fuckboy!" Matt yelled as the others laughed.

Zacky planted a kiss on her lips and walked out.

"Trying to calm her down, by myself, ONCE AGAIN! Unlike you dumbasses." He said as the Rev patted his back.

"So!" Matt stood with a grin and walked next to the tall drummer.

"Jimmy, this is Y/N, probably THE coolest young chick ever."

"Nice to meet you, Y/N! I'm just the dumb fuck banging on the drums." He chuckled and held his hand out.

With caution, the shocked girl shook his hand.

"YOU ARE REAL, JIMMY!" The Rev yelled and skipped around obnoxiously.

She chuckled a bit.

"Hey, you gotta story?" The Rev spun around and asked.

"A...story?"

"She's got a story. The one you told us, remember?" Brian took a swig of his beer.

"Oh yeah." She smiled more and the band gestured her to come sit with them.

"Well," she sighed, "I'm Y/N, like you know now, and I mean," she introduced as she explained her entire story.

"And she SHREDS on this guitar, man." Zacky said as he handed her his guitar.

"I gotta see this." The Rev happily grinned and watched.

Y/N started to play to Critical Acclaim and the Rev started singing at his part.

She grinned and knew what she was expecting.

Soon enough, the rest of the band grabbed their instruments and started playing.

"And," Johnny said once the music stopped, "we have another surprise for you." He said.

Y/N raised an eyebrow and worried her expression.

"Don't worry," Matt chuckled, "it's good. Trust us."

"But!" Zacky held a finger up, "you gotta come with us to see it for yourself." He took her hand and as if it was planned, the band fled out of the room and quickly entered their limo.

"Where are we going?" She asked with force.

"Just wait." Brian raised his eyebrows and smiled as they drove off.

---------------

AUTHOR NOTE: wow..that escalated quickly. idek what I'm talking about but chapter 8 is on the way o: