Chapter 2: Afterlife...from her normality

The limo pulled up next to a grungy looking apartment building.

"Home sweet home, boys." Johnny said as they piled out.

"I wasn't expecting a famous band to live in an apartment building." Y/N said as they walked through the doors to a semi-dark room with a staircase going up and one going down, with walks painted of navy blue.

"A lot of people don't." Matt said as he lead the band and Y/N up two flights of stairs and unlocked the last door at the end of the hall.

"Welcome to the home of Avenged Sevenfold." He said.

Entering, the living room was surprisingly huge. But messy as hell. Clothes scattered everywhere, old food and drinks still sitting out, papers and fan mail piled up on the coffee table, the windows haven been opened in what seemed like months. It was hell...

"Sorry for the mess." Brian said as they entered with a shocked Y/N still standing at the doorway.

"I'm just gonna take a guess that you grow up in a clean house?" Zacky asked as he stopped when he noticed she wasn't moving.

"Um," she said, "yeah kinda." She entered but awkwardly stood.

Zacky stared at her with those mint eyes and sighed.

"Well...I guess a little cleaning could've been done. Knowing we had a guest for a month too, shit.." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"What'd ya do to Zacky, (prefix of name)?" Matt asked as he came in from the kitchen and patted Zacky's back.

"I didn't do anything." Y/N became a little more bubbly with her responses.

"But don't worry about it, Zacky! It's your home after all and I'm just a fan spending a month with A7X. I'll live." She smiled and took a look around the place.

"WOAH!" The girl widen her eyes as she lied her eyes upon Brian's black and white striped guitar.

"This thing is killer..." She shook her head.

"What's killer?" He walked in.

"Your guitar. I absolutely love it..."

"Wanna play it?"

Her mouth opened and she looked up at the band member.

"I-I couldn't," she decided painfully, "I'd like to play ONE of your guitars but this one I couldn't..."

"Here." Zacky piped in and handed her the yellow and black guitar.

"A-are you sure?"

"Just play it, dammit." He ruffled her hair as she sat down.

Her fingers started to shake.

She gulped.

"...you alright there, (prefix of name)?" Brian asked.

"I-I've never played in front of people before...except my teacher."

"Oh come on!" Zacky took his guitar back and said, "watch."

He then started playing his harmony riff from Afterlife.

Her eyes widen and her happiest grin appeared which painted a small smile on the other band members' faces.

"Now you play. If we can do it, you can. We're all human." He said as Y/N took the guitar.

'Come on, Y/N. You're playing for Avenged Sevenfold. This is once in a life time chance. Make it happen!' She told herself.

Before she knew it, she was playing the opening riff to "Beast and the Harlot."

"Yes!" Matt excitedly cheered as Y/N played without a missing note.