Chapter Fifty- Persephone

My eyes fly open at his words. I look up scanning his face, following his sharp features and find nothing but pure honestly reflecting.

"You do?" I ask my voice small and unsure if I am reading his expression correctly. He leans down touching his forehead to mine "Yes Little Flower."

Tears burn my eyes and I throw my arms around his neck pulling him close. I meet him halfway as I stand on my tiptoes to speed along the process of his lips on mine. The kiss is sweet at first but quickly becomes deeper and more hurried. My hands tangle in his hand and a groan comes from his throat as I tug.

A throat clears behind us causing our pace to slow before eventually ending. Hades gazes down at me causing my stomach to tighten. His eyes are churning, and I bite my lip and smile at the thought of what our evening will entail. His eyes lock in on my teeth holding my lip. Reaching up he gently pulls it from its hold leaning down his lips brush my ear as he whispers "You must stop that unless you wish to leave your mother sitting here by herself."

I shiver at the thought of what he has planned. Mother clears her throat once more and with great effort, I turn away from Hades.

"So I am forgiven?" She smirks raising an eyebrow in question.

I straighten pulling my shoulders back and take hold of Hades hand "This time, yes, but do not let it happen again. I do not appreciate being lied to." Glancing over at Hades, he stands beside me looking every bit of the God he is "Don't get cocky just because your plan worked because I will not be forgiving next time" I say with finality cutting my eyes back to her.

"Understood" she answers before standing "Well I am glad it worked out. You know a mother's intuition is always right." She grins at us and crosses the room toward the door "I will be waiting for my thank you." She stops short of the door turning her head locking eyes with me "I will be back in a couple of days to get you my dear then we will return home."

Home? But I am home.

Hades tugs my hand drawing my attention back to him. The flutter in my chest increases as those silver eyes look at me with love and something else... desire. I step closer pressing my chest to the side of his body. Walking my fingers up his chest, my eyes following their path "So you love me?" I say biting my lip attempting to contain my excitement. As my eyes continue their ascend, I suck in a breath when I see that the silver pools have begun to swirl more fiercely. My core tightens and my teeth squeeze my bottom lip in response.

"Yes," he answers once more, his body stiff as the rock that forms the walls around us. His hand covers mine as he holds it close to his chest. "I have loved you since the first moment I saw you in the meadow."

I swallow hard at his confession and my hand tightens on his shirt behind his "So how are we going to spend our last couple of days together?"

"I have some of the time already planned out," Hades says in a husky voice pulling me snug against him.

"Does that time start now?" I whisper unable to get my voice to come out fully.

"Yes,Little Flower."