Chapter 11

By the time we get ice cream and get back to Vi's house to change it's already nine-thirty, which means the party's been in full swing for half an hour. I don't even wanna know how drunk the guys are already.

"You ready Rosie?" Vi asks once we pull up to Brett's house.

"I guess so." She mumbles.

"Look at it this way. You look smoking fucking hot." I compliment.

It's true she does, dressed in a body hugging aquamarine dress and white platform boots she looks ready to kill. Not to mention the combination of the boots and dress make her legs look endless, her makeup is done subtly thanks to Vi and her curls look wild but natural as they flow around her face.

"If I was into women I'd fuck you with no hesitation." I fan my face.

"Alex, stop." She giggles turning red.

"I think we all look fucking hot tonight." Vi states climbing out of the car.

Vi went with a white spaghetti strapped crop top that ends right before her belly button, pairing it with denim cut off shorts that hug tight to her endless curves. She chose to wear her white platform sneakers, claiming she didn't want to wear sandals because you never know what is gonna be spilled.

Out of the three of us I think I was the more mild one when it came to what we're wearing. I chose a black lace long sleeved bodysuit that has see-through mesh running from just underneath my chest all the way down so my whole torso is exposed. I chose to wear leather shorts that sit low enough on my hips so you can see the skin that's not covered by the bodysuit or shorts, and plain black boots.

"The guys are gonna have a field day with us." Vi smirks.

"I think every person with a dick in a five foot radius of us will be having a field day." I laugh.

"I don't know guys, you sure I look okay?" Rosie asks, folding her arms around her stomach.

"Nope, no we are not having any of that." Vi pulls Rosie's arms away from her, "You look drop dead gorgeous, now when we go in there you are going to hold your head high and sway that beautiful juicy ass."

"Vi I can't do that, are you crazy?" Rosie's eyes widened.

"Come on, we did not dress this hot to cower in the corner." I grab her hand and start pulling her towards the house.

She tries to struggle but it's impossible to escape my grip, especially with Vi pushing her from behind.

Once we open the front door, the air around us explodes with music and an array of scents from the alcohol mixed with a little bit of weed that Atlanta must have brought. We always party with the opposite team, no matter how either of us played.

"Y'all finally made it!" Micah shouts walking towards us with a drink in each of his raised hands.

Dressed in blue jeans and a white tee shirt he's rocking the casual look.

"On a scale of one to ten how smashed are you?" I ask once he's close enough to hear me.

"I'm feeling great, so a solid six." He wraps us all in a hug.

"Ugh, Micah get off." Vi groans once he tightens his arms.

"That's the plan tonight. You think any of the Atlanta girls would wanna fuck?" He lifts his head up to scan the room.

"Seeing as how their team lost, your chances are high." I laugh.

"Great. I see a target, gotta go girls. Don't have too much fun tonight. You owe me a dance Alex, don't think I've forgotten." He points his two fingers in the I'm watching you signal.