Chapter 24

A/N: I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for those who don't celebrate. 

THIS IS A MATURE CONTENT WARNING 18+ ONLY 

Jaxon's POV

Her eyes go wide, and a small gasp illicites out of those perfect plump lips of hers. I know I've shocked her, seeing as how she's speechless and hasn't moved or said a word. It's a hard thing to do, she always has some kind of smart ass remark. But looking at her, jaw slacked, pupils dilated, a beautiful flush spread out over her face I want to make her speechless more often.

"Well?" I cock my eyebrow. "Are you going to show me?"

Instantly that mischievousness is back in her eyes and she's moved out of her frozen state. I watch as she kicks off her shoes and socks.

She keeps her eyes on my face but mine follow her hands as she pops open the button of her jeans. She lifts her hips up as she slides the pants down her thighs giving me a glance at the green satin panties she's chosen for tonight.

Her legs come closer to my body and she nods towards them, "Little help."

Trying but failing to keep the grin off my face, I take her left foot in my hand and pull the pant leg over and off. Sliding my fingers up the inner part of her leg I watch as goosebumps pop up in my wake.

I do the same to the other leg and flick my eyes up to her face.

"Still wanna act unaffected?"

Her eyes narrow at me before she grabs my wrist and puts my fingers against the outside of her panties.

This time it's me who lets out a strained noise. She's fucking soaked, which I knew but thinking about it and actually feeling it is totally different.

"Fuck hermosa." I groan.

She's teased me all night. First in the car where I almost ran off the fucking road. Then in the diner, she sat glued to my side and kept stroking up and down my inner thigh; I thought I was going to have to walk out of there with a raging hard-on. When I saw her squirming as we were driving around I knew it was because of how much tension was in the car. I purposely didn't talk or say anything because I wanted to see how long she could go before she spoke up asking me to fuck her.

Clearly that didn't happen because I broke before she could. We've done a shit job of seeing how far each of us could go before our self-control ripped apart. Mine more than hers.

Let's see how far we can take it this time. I hook my fingers around the lining of the underwear and yank them off, smirking when I see them sticking to her.

"You think that you can tease me all night and there not be consequences?" I ask.

She stares at me, panting.

I pinch her clit hard between my pointer and thumb eliciting a strangled gasp out of her, "Well? I expect an answer."

"I knew...you were gonna get me back...I just didn't know-" She whines when I slide my finger down to her opening, "-how you were going to do it."

"All night hermosa, I only have so much control."

"You started it."

I watch as she stares at me with half-lidded eyes, lust beginning to overwhelm her.

"Can you finish it?" I thrust two fingers into her tight, wet pussy.

The cry she lets out is like music to my ears. Her hand snaps down on my wrist gripping it in an attempt to stop my movements.