𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖮𝗇𝖾: 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝗂𝖾 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝖩𝖺𝗆𝗂𝖾 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀

She looked at herself in the mirror, making sure that she looked twice as good for the guest that awaits her in the other room

Another day, another night with yet another man. She should feel embarrassed but she couldn't find the strength to. She couldn't help that she was alluring. Irresistible to the touch and attractive in the way she handled herself.

Jamie King was known to 'get around', but she was safe. She knew her limits and she knew how far she could go. She could fuck any man she wanted, but in reality she didn't fuck any man she wanted. They had to live up to her standards.

Like now. The man she bought to a hotel by the club she partied at was well groomed, handsome, and rich all in one. Those were who she normally went for. He had a great personality and he wasn't a talker. That was an instant turn on before she even opened her mouth.

They spent minutes at the bar chatting and drinking drinks that he didn't have a problem buying. There was an electrifying sexual tension in the air the longer they sat, and it was becoming hard to ignore. Jamie knew she had him in her trap... so she went for it. She offered to take him 'somewhere special' to give him the time of his life.

Which leads to now. He laid on the bed, rock hard, feigning and anxious for her touch. The lights were dimmed something nice and slow jams on the radio could be heard dancing on the walls. As he waited he couldn't help but to stroke himself. Just the mere thought of her had him on edge.

Before he could reach his peak, Jamie stepped out of the bathroom with her finger in her mouth, watching him with a sultry smile.

"Oh, don't stop on my account. This is far more entertaining than what I planned to do to you, papí," her seductive voice wrapped around his earlobes like soft duvet covers.

His eyes shot open in a slight surprise. Even he was disappointed that he stopped himself, but he was more pissed that she was keeping him waiting.

Just with that thought in mind, he sat up and quickly pulled her on top of him. She squealed, giggling, making no moves of a protest as he pulled her shirt over her pierced breasts to take one nipple into her mouth.

She moaned softly running her nails through his scalp. Her hips moved in circles, grinding agonizingly slow on top of his shaft.. much to his dismay.

"Stop fuckin teasing me and ride this dick," he grumbled, biting her nipple enough to make her squeal in sudden ecstasy.

"Fuckkkk, gimme a condom!"

She snatched his head away to kiss him roughly. As they shared an erotic kiss, he managed to find a condom buried deep inside of his wallet on the nightstand. Bingo, she thought.

He did the honors of putting the condom on himself once they pulled away from the kiss. He stroked himself gently with one hand, and grabbed her hip with the other.