𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝗇: "𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾"

Family Life

Feeling her legs tremble against him, Chris groaned softly into her mouth slowly stroking in and out

Kyrie had came back a few days later.. in the middle of the week to be exact. Since it was already nearing yet another weekend she decided to camp out at Chris' house with Royalty. She didn't have a chance to go home and unpack, she left all of her clothes in her suitcase and decided she'd do it whenever she came back home.

Now with Kyrie being there, Chris wasn't as bored and blue balled as he'd usually be. All of his pent up sexual frustration was taken out on her... but even still it wasn't feeling like it was enough lately.

"You keep screaming, my baby gone come up in here" he softly kissed her neck. "Hush."

"Hush!?" She whispered-yelled. "Are you fucking kidding me—ahhh." Her eyes widened as Chris slammed inside of her.

"Be quiet, final warning." And before she replied he attached his lips to hers again, now almost fucking the life out of her.

Now an hour later, Chris was almost reaching his peak when Kyrie decided to tap out. She had came three times and was not feeling it any more.

He frowned at her as she tried pushing him away.. but he continued going despite. "Baby I ain't even finish yet," he groaned.

She whined. "I can't take anymore."

When can you?

"If I move now you suckin my dick and Ion wanna hear no bullshit."

She went silent after that prompting him to continue. A few minutes passed and he still wasn't able to finish. Kyrie kept trying to run and he was getting tired of it at this point. He gave her one annoyed look before pulling out.

"Come here." He pulled her up to his lips, roughly kissing her. "Stroke me."

She obliged deeply falling under a spell. Chris has always been a good kisser in Kyrie's eyes. She'd kiss him forever if she could.

Chris groaned deeply feeling her small hands slowly jerking his member. As good as it felt, he still felt like he wasn't fully into it.

Finally having enough kisses he sat down and leaned back, letting his dick spring to attention. He motioned for her to suck him off, which she did after a minute of staring at it.

She wasn't able to fit it all into her mouth but she did what she could to try and satisfy him.

"Fuck. Yes," Chris hissed grabbing the top of her head. "Look at me."