𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇: 𝖳í𝖺 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝗂𝖾

Tía Jamie

"Okay, I'm ready!" Emery Rose clapped her hands from the backseat of Jamie's jeep

Gabriela and Emilio took a small vacation to Vegas for the weekend so Jamie was on auntie duty again. She didn't mind—She loved spending time with her niece. Emery was so fun and full of life at only five years old.

Their destination of fun today was the park. Jamie packed up some lunch for them along with plenty of water and some mosquito spray in case there was some swarming around, and lastly some sunscreen to protect their skin. They both had sensitive skin so taking these measures to make sure they were safe was needed.

After Jamie was buckled up and secure, she started her Jeep and drove out of her modern mini mansion, and out of the gated community she lived in. There was a park about thirty minutes away from her house and next to that park was a mini water park for the kids to play in. So not only were they visiting the park, but they were also going to play in the water.

"You help me make sandcastle, Tía?" Emery asked from the backseat. A bag of chips was nestled between her upper arm.

"Of course mamí" Jamie smiled. "We're gonna build the biggest castle in the whole world. Everybody is going to wanna live there by the time we're finished."

"Mhmm." Emery nodded. "But we tell them no because it's our house."

"But, we'll give them cookies to be nice about it."

They voiced their plans for the park until Jamie was parked on the curve closest to the playground equipment. Already, there were children of all ages running, skipping, yelling, and giggling around. Some parents sat on benches and others stood around on their phones.. nearly oblivious to the mischief their kids were up to.

She helped her neice out of her seat and asked for her to wait so she could grab their snack bag and other necessities out of the trunk. Then after she closed it, she grabbed her hand and they walked towards the playground.

"I'm gonna sit right here for a while and then I'll join you bebé," Jamie said nodding towards the empty bench nearby. "Have fun and be careful!"

"Okay Tía!" Emery ran away, joining the other children.

Jamie sat down with a sigh and immediately grabbed her phone to send her sister a quick picture of Emery. She looked around afterwards, partially scoping the park out to see if there were any fine men there as well. Unfortunately for her, there wasn't. Everyone was a little too... boo'd up for her liking.