𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾: 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀

Party King

Jamie looked at her shaky hands with a low sigh

Jamie looked at her shaky hands with a low sigh. This was her first time in two weeks being alone, and without sex. Literally all of her... dick appointments were busy. As independent as she seemed, she hated being by herself. When she was alone her thoughts seemed to chew her up. Part of her medicine was supposed to help with that.

Just at the thought of that, she quickly rummaged through her medicine cabinet, letting her hand run over the bottle. She picked it up and closed the door.

Her phone started to ring outside of her bathroom and she partially hoped it was who she thought about when she was alone. Much to her dismay though, it was O'Shea.

"What man?"

"Damn sis, what I do to you?"

"You're disturbing me on this good Friday afternoon. What do you want?"

O'Shea laughed. She just knew he was up to no good from the way he laughed. "Well, there's a beach party happenin at the Party Palace for one."

"Why am I not surprised." Jamie rolled her eyes, washing her pills down with water.

"For two, me and Rai got somethin to tell you so pull up and where ya best swimsuit!"

"Shea I'm burned out! I can't keep up with all these parties!"

"Well you better or get left where I found you!" He laughed again. "See you!"

He hung up before she could protest. "Fuck."

******

Mini chapter! 😗

Updating again ina minute, don't worry 😇

- Nae 💋