𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇: 𝖢.𝖠.𝖡

C.A.B

Chris blew smoke from his nose, looking out into the partially night sky

Chris blew smoke from his nose, looking out into the partially night sky. It was finally cooling down in L.A—fall was right around the corner and he actually couldn't be happier. Jamie's birthday was on Halloween. He wanted to throw a costume party for her, but he had no idea where to even start.

O'Shea swung by to keep him up to date with whatever he could find pertaining to Wes. He didn't care too much about Kyrie and Sage for the moment—they seemed to have simmered down a bit, but his eyes were still open just in case they wanted to try anything.

He had been watching Jamie's house through his phone from the cameras to make sure nothing was going on. For the last month nothing seemed out of the ordinary... until he noticed how Wes would hang around the back of Jamie's house doing who knows what. There was no way he could install cameras there—it would cause the connection to lag, so he gently reminded himself to stop by her house soon.

O'Shea watched the footage carefully, rubbing the slight stubble on his chin. "This nigga looks kinda familiar."

Chris raised an eyebrow. "Hmmm? Where you know him from?"

He sat there silently trying to gather his thoughts and tie some strings together, but everytime he felt like he had it, he didn't. He couldn't figure out where for the life of him.

'Shea looked up and sighed heavily. "I can't even tell you from where, but I know I seen this nigga before."

Chris sighed as well, choosing not to pressure him about it. He knew that if O'Shea had something, he would tell him.

They spent the next hour and a half catching up and chilling like they always do together. O'Shea casually announced that him and Ja'Rai are trying for a baby and Chris instantly got excited.

"You can't just throw that shit in like that and expect me not to have questions," Chris playfully punched his shoulder. "How you feeling about it man?"

O'Shea smiled softly. "To be honest with you bro, I'm fuckin nervous. You know we haven't been the luckiest when trying for a baby."

He nodded. He was aware of the hardships the couple faced over the years. He didn't know anyone else who wanted a child more than his two friends, and he was always hopeful that they would get the angel they prayed for. Now, it seems like the time is now and he couldn't be more happier.

Chris leaned forward and placed his hand on his shoulder. "You and I both know that, you two deserve this more than anything. Y'all gone have this baby, get married, and move next door to me and Jamie. And probably get married."

O'Shea laughed. "You got it all planned out, huh?"

"Hell yeah. You my brother. We in this shit together."

"I appreciate that." 'Shea smiled gratefully. Then he smirked. "So when are you and Jamie havin a baby?"

"Whenever she's ready."

"You want one?"

Chris slowly smiled. He nervously rubbed his chin. "I can't say I haven't thought about it. I know she might get pregnant with the way we've been fuckin."

"I don't need the visuals," O'Shea playfully covered his eyes. Chris laughed and apologized. "But aye, you know we gotta handle this shit first right? I rather y'all be safe as fuck before bringing a baby into this whole thing."

"I'm already knowing." Chris slapped hands with him. "I need this nigga gone asap."

"Asap."

*****

Just something quick, & slight.

The time skipped again. It's now late September/early October. Jamie's birthday is on Halloween.

Thank you for reading!! ❤

I'll be back soon with another chapter. I think it'll be, yet again, a sequel to this book. 💀💀

- Nae 💋