𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋

Rolling over in bed, Jamie groaned softly feeling her head beat out of its skull

Rolling over in bed, Jamie groaned softly feeling her head beat out of its skull. She had way too much to drink last night.

She opened her eyes slowly, realizing that she wasn't even at home. And the feeling of someone next to her caused her to look beside her. The man slept soundly nestled into the blanket. Jamie couldn't remember much, but how could she forget her latest lay? Only this was one she wished she forgot.

He was a minute man. Only two strokes in caused him to pull out and release all over her stomach. She was disappointed because he was fine, and his size was average. He went to sleep right after and didn't even try to get her off. She had to do it herself in the shower.

Yuck.

Yuck is fucking right.

Slowly, Jamie sat up and grabbed her phone to check the time. 8am. Only five hours of sleep. That was not good enough for her. She couldn't even catch up on the rest because she needed to head home.

Sadly O'Shea had other plans. He bursted through the door, looking as refreshed and awake as ever. It confused the fuck out of Jamie. He was the drunkest bastard at the party, but then again he could be used to his hangovers. No matter how much Jamie drank, she could never get used to it.

She groaned and pulled the covers back over her head. "America's favorite hoe, rise and shine!"

"You got one more time to disrespect me, 'Shea," she mumbled. "I'm tired!"

"How could you be at 'Shea's Party Palace?" Her eyes rolled. "My chef cooked some good breakfast, come down soon."

"Okay."

Hearing the door close she tried to go back to sleep... if only a while, but she knew she needed to get up and she knew she needed to get this man out of her sight. So slowly but surely, she got out of bed and woke the man beside her up.

It took a few tries but he was up in no time. He looked at her and smile to which Jamie only replied with an eye roll.

"Time to go," she mumbled.

He frowned but got up nonetheless. It was silent between the two as he put his clothes and shoes on, and that was something Jamie was grateful for. The more silence the better.

Before he left out of the door, however, he leaned down giving Jamie a kiss on her cheek. "I had fun last night."

"Wish I could say the same," she mumbled as he turned on his heels to leave out. Shortly after the door closed, Jamie got up and took the covers off of the bed. She grabbed her clothes and heels, and anything else she bought along with her, and headed to the dining area where 'Shea was.