𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒: '𝖪𝗒 🔐❤'

- 30 chapters already??? Lawd 🥴

--

'Ky 🔐❤'

Chris helped Royalty point her marshmallow under the fire

Chris helped Royalty point her marshmallow under the fire. After he left Jamie upstairs he went downstairs and out of the door for a minute to find some twigs. Emery and Ro helped him gather the s'more ingredients and now they were carefully roasting marshmallows.

"Daddy it's getting to hot!" Ro fussed, fanning her face.

Chris laughed. "You've been sassy all night girl, what's wrong witchu?"

"Nothing!"

"Mm, seem like you showin out" he gently tickled her neck. "But I'll knock you out, big head."

"Stop Daddy!" Ro giggled, pushing his hand away. He took the stick from her and placed the marshmallow on top of the chocolate and graham cracker. "Can I do that part?"

"Go ahead." He passed the other stick to her and looked at Emery. "You okay, itty bitty?"

"Mhm." She hummed, nodding gently. It seemed like as soon as Jamie went upstairs, Emery had gotten shy. Chris found it adorable.

"You done?" She nodded again and passed her stick to him. "How many you want?"

"Just one."

"Got it."

Him and Ro started fixing their s'mores, chatting every now and then. Once they were finished Chris started to look around for his phone. He cursed to himself realizing that it was upstairs.

"Damn," he mumbled, reluctantly standing up. "I'll be back you two. Don't get too close to the fire, alright?"

"Okay!" Emery and Ro replied.

Chris turned away, going up the stairs and straight to his room. He opened his door seeing Jamie fast asleep, snoring and all. A smile spread on his lips as he looked at her.

She look better when she don't got her mouth open, yapping all the time.

He laughed at his thoughts and began searching around for his phone. He checked his bathroom, his dresser, his night stand, and under the bed. Just as he was standing up he spotted it sitting next to Jamie.

"Oh," he shook his head, swiping his phone. He turned it on, checking if he missed any messages. Once he saw that he didn't, he turned it back off and slid it into his pocket.