𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝖠𝗎𝗋𝖺

Aura

"You done being mad at me?"

Chris took his time to kiss every inch of Jamie's skin from between her breasts and all the way up to her neck. She sat on top of him in bed, hair wrapped in a messy ponytail in just her panties. The Sun fell maybe an hour ago, introducing the night sky.

He had no idea how many rounds they went all day but he knew he was thoroughly satisfied and happy that they worked things out.

It was never his intentions to make her feel like he was playing the fields, because he wasn't. He felt it would've been better if he didn't bring up what transpired between him and Kyrie. It wasn't serious and he didn't want it to mess up whatever he had with Jamie. Chris should've known it would though.

He took full responsibility for the way he handled it. If Jamie had done the same thing he knew he'd be upset. Even now the thought of other men touching her they way he touched her pissed him off. Even though they weren't together, he owed her some kind of loyalty.

Jamie bit her lip gripping the back of his head as his tongue swirled around the front of her neck. She was still greatly aroused and wanting him even more.

Chris hummed biting her skin gently before pulling away to kiss her lips. "Talk to me."

"... I want you to fuck me again."

"Nympho," she playfully winced and cupped his face. "We been at it all day. I know you tired."

"I am, but so what?" Jamie leaned in, kissing along his jawline. "Put me to bed," she whispered.

Chris grabbed her face, wrapping his hand around her neck. Her eyes lit up in excitement. He noticed it was something she enjoyed, something that turned her on, so he added it to his list of teasing tactics.

He felt her throat vibrate as a sexy growl stemmed from her lips. He leaned in gliding the tip of his tongue between her lips slowly. She pulled him close and opened her mouth initiating a heated kiss.

She circled her hips moaning more and more at the feel of his member poking against her. Chris felt himself falling under a spell; one too strong that he felt he couldn't handle.

It was said before but now he really felt Jamie was his. And he was hers. And he wanted it to stay that way for how ever long. It was more than just sex for him. He truly felt she was it for him, that she was all he needed.

He needed her.

She was the first to pull away, and she stared in his eyes with her thumb running along his cheek. Silence filled the air as they got lost in one another. Her heart started to beat uncontrollably.

Was this what it felt like? It had been too long since Jamie got that fuzzy feeling in her heart. The rapid heart beating. Her face warming up in delight.

She kind of.. missed it.

Chris unknowingly pulled her closer, so close that he could feel her heart beating against his chest if possible. He kissed her lips again, this time slower than all the others. They felt how different things were now in this moment. How crazy intimate it was.

Jamie ran her hand down his face being the first one to pull away. "Me haces feliz. Quiero que seas mía para siempre, papí." She kissed him softly. "Mina, toda mía."

Chris grabbed her hands. "I feel the same way baby."

She smiled widely before wrapping him up in a hug.

******

Something cute or whatever. 😂

We shall explore Kyrie & her mess after the next chapter. For nooowwww, say hello (again) to Wes! 😈😈😈

I hope you liked this chapter! Thank you for reading as always loves ❤❤❤

Until next time.!!

- Nae 💋