𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖲𝗂𝗑: 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖼𝗄

Stuck

The week had carried along, followed by another week and all Chris did was be under Jamie all hours of the day. If it wasn't him stopping by her house on the way home from work, it was Jamie doing random pop ups.. which later transpired into a full day of mind blowing sex.

One thing Chris wanted in a woman was for her to match his energy, sexually, mentally, physically, and emotionally. He hated having to tell his partner what he liked and how he liked it. Lately with Jamie, he didn't have to say anything. With one gleam in her eye she was there to please him in any way possible and vice versa.

With it already being too early on in their fling, he couldn't get enough of her. He regretted not taking the chance to fuck her sooner. If he knew this was going to be as fun as it was before, he definitely would've dragged her to one of O'Shea's bathrooms during his party.

He hoped that whatever it was between them, would never end. But with clouds come rain. This was too good to be true. Deep down inside he knew that this wouldn't be like this forever.

He watched as Jamie finished pulling her hair into a bun. She was as naked as the day she was born, with sweat glistening against her fit body. He admired the hickies and light red scratch marks implanted in her skin with a quiet smirk on his face. A small smile rested on her face as her teeth sunk down on her bottom lip. She was, most likely, reminiscing about the events that took place not too long ago.

When she was finished she turned around catching Chris' hooded eyes looking back at her. Her body slightly shivered and soon she became shy under his gaze.

Chris caught notice of her demeanor and smiled some more. "Come here," he mumbled so lowly she almost didn't hear him.

Quietly, Jamie obliged and crawled back into his bed, sitting on top of him. Chris grabbed his blanket to pull over them slightly.

"You alright?" He asked, running his sweaty hands over her legs. Jamie sucked in a breath feeling so much pain and pleasure from his touch. She couldn't help but smile.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

She traced over his chin with her thumbs. "I gotta make sure, you know, since I had you rolled up like a croissant earlier."

"Shut up." Jamie laughed. When she was done, she laid her head on his shoulder letting out a sigh. "You get on my nerves sometimes."

"That's the goal.. so you can get so mad that you have no choice but to fuck me" he slowly licked around her earlobe, feeling himself becoming aroused again. "hard."

She bit her lip and closed her eyes, just as his fingers traveled between her legs. He teasingly gripped her thigh while kissing along her jaw and neck. Jamie moaned quietly. She wanted to tell him to stop, because she was truly exhausted, but his touch was so distracting that she had no choice but to let him caress her.

Chris smirked against her neck letting his tongue lick down to her collarbone. His finger circled around her entrance, and he hummed feeling her shiver in want against him.

"Tell me to stop," he mumbled, sticking just an inch of his finger inside. Jamie whimpered softly before running her hand down his chest.

Almost immediately her hand wrapped around him and she started stroking him slowly. A guttural groan left his lips. Jamie smirked.

"Tell me to stop," she shot back, moaning when his fingers plunged inside of her.

Chris smiled pumping his fingers at a steady pace. "Don't stop."

Before she could reply he used his free hand to wrap around her neck, yanking her into a much heated kiss. They moaned and groaned against each other, moving their hands faster until they both came to a finish. Even still, they didn't stop.

As soon as Jamie came down from her high, she went ahead and sat on him, moaning once more as he filled her to the brim. Thank God for birth control, because if she wasn't on it, she'd be pregnant from fucking him too much.

She slowly grinded against him, making his eyes roll into the back of his head. A proud smile spread on her lips. It boosted her ego knowing she had him like this, knowing that not once yas Kyrie crossed his mind.

Her eyes scanned his face, feeling a shift in her body. Jamie declared that she didn't want anybody else in the way she wanted Chris. She craved his presence everyday and while it felt good to her, she kind of hated it. The entire week she wanted something from him that she promised to never want from a man ever again. Maybe she wanted it from him all along.

Shamefully, she was stuck.

And as much as Chris tried to hide it, he was stuck too.

******

Long time no see friends. ❤

I hope the week treated you kindly, despite the world literally ending right before our eyes. 💀

Thank you once more for your patience. & thank you, for this book now has 3k plus reads. Y'all are not to be fucking played with, & I love it. 😭😭😭❤

I would've updated sooner, like on Thursday or something, but my account was briefly hacked. BOTH of them were hacked. 🤦🏾‍♀

So I had to change passwords real fucking quick, & I might change them again just to be safe. Chileee, if it ain't one thing it's another.

On top of that, I just been busy in general. I'm gonna start working soon... maybe this week, & on top of that, I'm still working on some stuff personally & family wise. 😗

All in all, I'm still very interested in this book! Don't think that because I haven't updated, means that I dropped this. Cause I didn't! Life just has me in a fucking chokehold right now. 😂😂

Anywayyyyy, again, thank you guys for reading! From the bottom of my heart i appreciate you 💓

Until next time or whenever! 😊

- Nae 💋