𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖮𝗇𝖾: 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇

Breakdown

"You okay, baby?" Chris came up behind Jamie as she stood in the mirror quietly

It had been a week. Chris hadn't went home yet and Jamie was still in a bit of a sour mood. Even though he was here she tried her best to keep to herself only because she didn't want to snap on him. And he understood that.

Today Chris would be leaving back home and he felt bad about leaving her alone. He knew she was grown and capable of doing things on her own but at the end of the day he was still worried. He only had a fraction of an idea of how serious this was. So just to be precautious, he called Gabriela to come check on her. If no one really knew Jamie, he knew her own sister would. He was sure she'd get her to talk about how she was feeling.

In all reality, Jamie was fighting her own mind. It didn't happen often; only when she hadn't taken her medicine. But this time, she had taken her medicine faithfully. She cut down on the alcohol and was extra cautious about the time and when to take it.

She just knew it was because of Chris and while she appreciated him staying to make sure she was okay, she just wanted him to leave. She didn't want to hurt him and she was afraid that, that was exactly what she might do if he stayed any longer.

He gently peeled her long sleeved shirt down her shoulder enough to place a kiss on her skin—a kiss that would make her smile any other time but only made her flinch and shy away.

"I'm fine," she mumbled pushing a way from the sink. Chris watched her with a frown.

It's a wonder why he's still here... he should've got scared and ran away a week ago. 

"I'm sorry." He grabbed her hands. "Did I hurt you?"

Jamie quickly shook her head feeling it start to ache in pain. "I..."

Tell his ass to leave or I'll start screaming.

Chris studied her, patiently waiting for a response that never came. He saw her hands begin to shake and in a flash, she was struggling to stand up.

He rushed to her side taking her waist in his hands. "Jamie what the fuck is going on?"

I told you.

Jamie covered her ears screaming loudly. "Shut the fuck up! Please!"

"Baby —"

"Get the fuck out! Get out of my head!" Tears fell down her cheeks. Her eyes closed tightly as she started to kick her legs. "I hate you!"

You love me! And one day you'll realize I'm the only one who will!

Chris tried his best to hold her close, doing everything in his power to calm her down. He felt like it wasn't working. She only screamed louder and kicked harder. This was the first time he had ever seen anything like this, and he was genuinely confused and afraid. He'd be a fool to leave now.

"Jamie, look at me!" He talked over her, finally taking her face. Still her eyes were closed. "Look at me.. please baby."

I thought I told you to get him the fuck out of here? WHY IS HE STILL HERE?

"Get out! GET OUT!," she repeated still struggling against his chest. "Get away from me! Leave me alone!"

Chris was now feeling defeated but he continued holding her. She was going to tire out eventually..  she had to.

It wasn't until he heard a few steps that he decided to weaken his hold. That gave Jamie a chance to push him away with force. He landed against the wall with a thud that sent a light tingle down his body. A small painful grunt left his lips.

Jamie screamed one more time before she suddenly fell, grazing her head against the bathroom counter and landing on the glossy floor with a loud thud.

Before he could even race to her aid, Gabriela ran through the door screaming her name.

"What the fuck just happened?!" She screamed, eyes burning with tears. Gaby cradled her sister's head feeling around for a pulse. "Call the ambulance, Chris!"

Chris was too stunned to even move. He had no idea what just happened. Everything transpired so fast, he couldn't even think.

"Chris!" Gaby yelled once more. "Call the fucking ambulance!"

"Shit!" He cursed, finally coming to his senses. He fumbled to pull his phone out but still managed to dial 911.

As he told the operator what happened, Gabriela held Jamie's head against her chest speaking reassuring words to herself. If there's one person she couldn't bare losing in the world, it was her little sister. They had come too far and went through too much for it to end. She was her only sibling, she was there when no one else would bother.

Gaby knew what her sister was dealing with, and she just wished she could take away her pain.

"Te amo hermanita. Vas a estar bien," she whispered. "Tienes que ser."

******

Yes this was rather dramatic & I love it. 🤭

Guys thank you for being patient! These past couple days have been B U S Y but, I'ma try to make time when I can.

You may be confused on what the hell happened this chapter so I'll just say this; Stella is having a breakdown because of Jamie's confession to Chris. She doesn't like the fact that she came to terms about loving him... so now she's throwing a temper tantrum.

I guess you can say Jamie had a bit of an episode... a mental breakdown or something.

Idk if that gave you guys a clue of what her condition may be but don't worry, it'll be revealed soon.

Not in the next chapter though! Cause Chris is gonna pay a visit to his baby mama. 😈😈😈

I'll try to get another chapter out tonight and maybe another one tomorrow!

See you then, thank you soooooo much for reading loves. ❤

- Nae 💋