𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑: 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒/𝖭𝗈...?

𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

"You better be good for meme," Chris held Royalty in his arms, giving her a kiss on her forehead

"You better be good for meme," Chris held Royalty in his arms, giving her a kiss on her forehead. "I'll be back to pick you up tomorrow."

"Okay Daddy." Royalty returned a kiss.

He smiled and sat her down on the floor. As she ran off Chris gave his mother Joyce a tight hug, once again promising that he'd be back to pick her up..

Joyce laughed. "Chris I told you I don't mind. Now take your tail to that party, have fun, and be safe!"

She began pushing him out the door. "Alright, alright!" He chuckled. "Love you ma!"

"Love you more baby!"

He got in his car driving off shortly after. Before the party he had to stop and pick Sage up first. Since his car was still in the shop, he needed a ride.

Grabbing his phone from the holder, he called Sage to make sure he was ready, as he was already turning down the street he lived on.

"Yo!"

"Aye you ready? I'm up the street."

"Nigga you ain't here already, the fuck," Sinko scoffed.

"How the fuck you gone tell me?" Chris parked on the curve and started blowing his horn. "Hear that? Get yo stupid ass out here before I leave."

"Punk ass—" Chris hung up shaking his head.

Seconds later he could see Sage walking down his driveway. Chris let down his passenger window yelling for him to hurry up, to which Sage replied by flipping him the bird.

"Bitch ass nigga, don't be hangin up on me like I'm some hoe you tryna avoid," he grumbled as he got in, closing the door.

Chris laughed. "You might as well be some bitch I'm tryna avoid... the way you be acting like one, pussy."

"Man fuck you" he started to drive. "You coulda came up the drive way."

"That's too much drivin. Ain't nobody finna do all of that."

Sage sucked his teeth. "Lazy bitch." He plugged his phone into the aux cord and started playing some music. "Yoooooo, I'm ready to put my face all up in some ass tonight! Whatchu on nigga?"

"Nothing" Chris chuckled. "I gotta pick up Ro tomorrow so I'm not tryna get into that tonight."

"Yeah aight... I bet you will."