𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝖳𝗈 𝖬𝗒 𝖡𝖾𝖽

To My Bed

(Wanna get immersed? Listen to "To My Bed" by Chris Brown

(Wanna get immersed? Listen to "To My Bed" by Chris Brown... duh! 💀)

The front door slammed against the wall as Chris carried Jamie through the halls of her house. Not once have their lips left each others. They couldn't keep their hands off of one another as well.

The sexual tension between the two was far too hot and far too powerful. Chris knew that once he finally got her to bed, they wouldn't be leaving out of it.

Jamie jumped down from his arms struggling to fit her hand through the front of his pants. Her struggling caused her to slam him against the door. With a loud thud, she lifted her leg against his hip, moaning gruffily against his lips.

Chris groaned softly, feeling his dominance slipping inch by inch. For a woman as small as Jamie she was strong as fuck and she knew what she wanted when she wanted it. It was never an issue for her to take charge in bed; it was why the men in Los Angeles were so drawn to her. It turned them on greatly.

He gripped her thigh tightly letting her trail her lips over to his neck. At this point there was no way that they'll be moving from their spot. Jamie's hands were stuck to him like a moth to a flame.

She slipped her hands under his shirt after sliding his jacket off of his shoulders, letting her nails gently claw at his skin. Chris groaned grabbing the back of her neck to kiss her lips again.

"I wanna taste you," Jamie mumbled seductively, licking his bottom lip.

"Not if I taste you first." And before she could speak, he quickly pushed her against the wall attacking her neck with short kisses.

Jamie gasped softly, throwing her head back the lower he got down her body. The way his tongue swirled around her warm body was enough to make her come undone right there, but she held out as much as she could. She waited too long for him to touch her in the way she thought about often and now that the moment has come, she wanted to savor it.

Chris looked up at her from under his eyelashes, hazily, licking his lips with his fingers digging into her bare thigh. She was already unclothed underneath so all he had to do was bunch her dress over her hips to claim what was now 'his dessert'. She looked down at him wondering why he stopped, but he wanted to take a moment to admire her like he had been doing all night.

It was now settling in him that he was about to fuck Jamie. The woman who had men in shambles. The woman who's got other women hating her. The one who said to have 'been around' fucking whomever was gullible enough by her beauty.

He was about to become yet another one of her latest... and he doesn't know how to feel about it.

Jamie noticed his slight hesitation and placed her hand against the side of his face. He gently bit his lip. "What's wrong?"