𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇: 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌,𝖢𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

Wild Nights, Crazy Morning

Chris turned over in bed groaning softly

Chris turned over in bed groaning softly. He opened his eyes slowly, letting the light from his windows blind him. He lay in bed naked, with Kyrie snoring beside him, not really remembering much from last night.

All he could remember was going to 1Oak with Ky for Ja'Rai's birthday, smoking a few blunts with his boys, meeting Jamie's—

Her.

Just the mere thought of her made his body ache in an unfamiliar way. He didn't even know why he kissed her, it was an act of... lust? An unwanted feeling that he didn't want to feel towards her.

After he pushed her away, him and Kyrie spent the rest of the night together having drinks among other things. He hardly acknowledged his friends because they hated her, and he didn't dare lay another eye on Jamie, so he was kind of forced to be by her. The more they drank, the friskier they felt. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

On more than one occasion, they took trips to the bathroom for quickies and even then Chris still wasn't satisfied enough. He just couldn't get into it. No matter how hard he was. Even when he didn't want to, he still had Jamie on his mind.

The fuck am I so infactuated for? She ain't nothin but a hoe.

Kyrie had tried all night to please him and he let her to keep her from getting suspicious. When it was time to leave, and they got home, they fucked for a few hours before passing out next to each other. Chris kept thinking back to that moment in order for him to finish. It was bad, he knew, but he couldn't help it.

He wrapped his arm around Ky's waist, scooting closer to lay kisses on her neck and shoulder. She smiled in her sleep snuggling closer to him.

"I love you," she mumbled sleepily. Chris closed his eyes and sighed.

"Love you too, baby."

They lay there for a few minutes until Chris decided to get up and start his day. He went downstairs to cook after he was finished getting ready.

Just as he started setting out Ingredients, Kyrie appeared in the doorway, leaning against it with a smile. She had her slik robe covering her naked, slightly red body. The events from last night clouded her mind.

"What are you cooking?" She stalked toward him, wrapping her arms around him from behind. "Good morning Daddy."

He smiled slicing some strawberries to put in the pancake batter. "Morning" she pecked his lips. "Pancakes, bacon, eggs, all that."

"Need some help?"

"Hell nah!" Her mouth dropped open as she stepped from behind him. "Sit down over there and wait."

She giggled. "I can cook!"

"No... no you cannot."

"You know you say one thing" she sat on the barstool. "and do another. You love my cooking."

Chris chuckled, spraying butter on the skillet. "Just let me do this baby. I got it."

Ky held up her hands with a smile, mumbling 'okay'. As he cooked they held a small conversation about nothing. When the food was finished, they decided to eat in Chris' backyard at the table.

She rested her feet in his lap under the table while they ate. Her phone kept vibrating with incoming calls but they both ignored it and tried to enjoy the outdoors together.

"So... do you remember what happened last night?" She started, sitting her fork down to drink her orange juice.

Chris tossed a grape into his mouth. "Not really. Judging from me wakin up naked, I'm sure I fucked the shit outta you." She blushed.

"Shut up."

He playfully winked. "Enlighten me though, cause I don't remember nothin after you came from the bathroom."

"Mmm, well you didn't want us to be near O'Shea and them" He frowned. "everytime I tried to go over there, you pulled me back."

"Hm."

"Yeah, and before we got drunk off our asses you were talking to that one girl—whatever the fuck her name is." Kyrie rolled her eyes. "She doesn't like me and I don't like her ass."

Chris frowned, knowing she was referring to Jamie. "Ion remember that."

"I knew you wouldn't." She grabbed her phone. "She probably likes you... that's why she had a problem with me," she mumbled.

"We don't even know each other like that, how she gone like me?" Chris laughed it off. "Y'all had a fight or somethin last night?"

Ky scoffed, typing on her phone. "You'd know if I fought that bitch. She had a problem before she even introduced herself. I saw how she looked at us... and how she kept looking at us all night." They locked eyes. "You two had something going on?"

Damn, Chris thought. He didn't even know what to reply to that.

From what he could remember, they only acknowledged each other twice the whole night, and from he saw, Jamie was neutral. He knew she had to have felt some type of way, because she has been expressing her interest in him from day one, but he could never really read her. All he got from her was lust, lust, and more lust.

"... No, we didn't," he finally answered.

"You hesitated," Ky noticed. "Why?"

"Cause you just slapped me with all that crazy shit. How the fuck you gathered that from an introduction?" He couldn't help but laugh. "You fuckin crazy."

Kyrie rolled her eyes and stood up, beginning to grab their empty plates. "Whatever Chris. Look, I don't care if you are messing with other girls, because we're not together at the end of the day but, be fucking safe. I don't wanna contract nothing from you because you suddenly want to be a loose cannon."

She walked away leaving him in silence.

*****

𝘠'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘓𝘮𝘧𝘢𝘰 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 2𝘢𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 & 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳(𝘴) 𝘐 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦!

𝘉𝘺𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦 ❤

- 𝘕𝘢𝘦 💋