𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝖭𝗈𝗍-𝖲𝗈 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖨𝗆𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌...

Not-So Good Impression

After successfully pulling Chris away from Sage, Jamie took his hand, lead him out of the room and into the nearest restroom

After successfully pulling Chris away from Sage, Jamie took his hand, lead him out of the room and into the nearest restroom. She closed and locked the door before sitting her purse down on the marble counter. Chris sighed through the deafening silence.

He knew she had to have been upset. Jamie worked hard to make sure her parents' event was going accordingly and for him to break out into a fight on a special day for her family—

"Baby, I'm sorry," he let her take his hand. She silently observed his knuckles, looking for any bruises or evidence of swelling. "I know this wasn't the right time or the place, but, I was just so fuckin irritated. He was dead ass wrangling my daughter right in my face, using her to make me mad and I hated that shit."

Jamie listened. She wrapped his hand with the bandages in the first aid cabinet before grabbing the cotton balls and peroxide. There was a few cuts on Chris' cheeks, but they were minor.

She took his face with the wet piece of cotton between her fingers and gently kissed his lips. She kissed him again when he pulled her close.

"I understand my love, I do" she began cleaning his wounds carefully. "I just wished you ignored him a little longer."

Chris sighed. "I know. But did you see that shit? He had a lot of fuckin nerve showing up here — and with my fuckin daughter."

Jamie nodded. "I'm sorry baby. My mamí must have assumed 'Shea was still friends with him. I didn't know he'd be here either. She handled most of the invites."

She patched up his cuts before leaving a final kiss on his lips. "I love you, ya know? But please, please try to keep some composure. I don't want my parents hating you."

Her light greenish grey eyes peered into his lovingly, awaiting his answer. Chris stared at her instantly calming down. A little smile even adorned his face.

"Anything for my baby" he kissed her cheek. "I love you too."

"Thank you papí." She blushed. "Now come on, they should be coming out any minute now."

*****

After the hype settled and everything was back in order, the anniversary dinner went as planned. Chris humbly apologized for his outburst in front of everyone, and it seemed like Jamie's family loved him more because of it.

Kyrie took Sage and Erin home, but Chris demanded that Royalty stay with him. After the stunt Sage pulled, he no longer wanted her around him. Ky was too drunk to even protest so she obliged but not without causing a scene of her own.