𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾: 𝖥𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽

Frustrated

Annoyed was an understatement for Jamie's current emotions

It's been yet another week, welcoming the new month, and she still hasn't been able to crack down on Chris. He wasn't playing when he told her that he wasn't easy. 

He hadn't talked to her since she last went over his house, which was almost two weeks ago. They would text every now and then, but it was like he purposely fell off the face of the Earth. Jamie wasn't a fan of double texting and she wasn't going to beg him.

She was tired of chasing him. The next time they meet, she was going to whoop his ass and then fuck him.

There was Wes to hold her off until then but fucking him started to feel repetitive. The excitement was gone and now it was just blandness. Wes was handsome though, and that was only why she kept him around.

Gabriela stopped by her house with Emery Rose for a little family time. She had long apologized for pestering her about Chris, and bringing up Jamie's mental state, and they were back to being the best of siblings. She understood her sister meant well and that she was only looking out for her.

Emery Rose sat next to her aunt with her face buried in her IPad. Jamie was surprised she managed to keep her tablet alive for so long but, she was proud. Those devices weren't cheap and wasn't about to keep paying for new ones.

"You haven't heard from Erin, have you?" Gabriela asked, biting down on her baby carrots.

Jamie shrugged, snacking on some roasted peanuts. "Not really. I mean, we texted a few times last month, but that was all. She said she's been busy."

"Yeah, with Sage's stupid ass," Gaby rolled her eyes. "Neicy was with her last week and she asked her why she stopped coming around."

"What did she say?" Jamie raised an eyebrow.

Gaby rolled her eyes again. "Girl, she told her it was because you still have a problem with him after he apologized to you."

"What?" Jamie laughed. "My best friend is choosing dick over me?"

Gabriela started to laugh with her.

"Well at least she loves him enough to not bring him around. I still want to kill him," she shook her head. "I hope she knows that isn't true though. He never apologized."

"Neicy said she told her that but it was like she wasn't trying to hear it."

"Ohhh, okay. I'll see her when I see her then."

"Mmm, nope hermana" Gabriela shook her head picking up her glass of water. "You better not fight that girl."

"What are you talking about?" She laughed. "I'm just gonna talk to her."

"I see that look in your eye. Don't do it. You two are friends."

That went out the window when she dipped on us, sis!

Despite her wavering thoughts, Jamie nodded and sighed. "Fine."

******

Erin did what? Said who? Since when? 💀

Okay, I decided to bring Wes back AFTER Jamie & Chris' date because I couldn't think of a quick scene. Plus, I wanted to bring it to the forefront that... Erin will be a slight problem that we'll explore in the second half of this book 😗

I'm kinda not feeling it today, I'ma be honest. 😭 But, I'll push out one more chapter I guess. If I don't update, that means I logged off & said fuck it. 😩

So don't wait up... but at the same time wait up! ❤

- Nae 💋