𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖳𝗐𝗈: 𝖱𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗌

Rumors

(This is as close to yellow as we gon get 💀 Enjoy ❤)

After getting home and making sure the girls finished their homework, Chris and Jamie found themselves at the park watching Ro and Emery run around. They sat next to each other silently—Chris' face buried deep in his phone, and Jamie snacking on a cup of ice.

It wasn't necessarily an awkward silence. It was rather comfortable. They didn't know what to say to each other after their chat in front of the school. Jamie didn't know if Chris was serious or not this time around.

Wine and dine me before you fuck me.

There was no fucking way he was serious. He was teasing her at this point.. purposely saying shit she wanted to hear.

Then he keeps saying you carrying something. Carrying what? Not no fucking diseases bitch!

Jamie frowned at the thought. Every chance he got, he'd say something slick about her health. She wasn't ignorant like that. If she was carrying anything, she wouldn't try so hard to have sex with him. If anything, she'd be in the doctor's office with a mug on her face.

She could take the whispering, the giggling, and false accusations about her from any other person, but hearing Chris say those things made her feel some type of way. She just couldn't believe he was so gullible.

Yeah, that's the right term.

"I'm sure Ro gone try and invite Emery so if you want, you can come and get some ice cream with us after this," Chris said, locking his phone.

Jamie swallowed her ice and nodded. "I'd go, but I don't want you to catch whatever I'm 'carrying'."

He looked at her in a slight shock. But Jamie ignored it and kept going. She was tired of hearing the same shit from everybody. There was nothing wrong with having sex, one night stands, or whatever fuck boys did nowadays. Jamie was single. It was her choice, her body.

"I don't know what your punk ass friend told you, because I'm sure he has alot to say about me since I almost sent him to God, but I am not a hoe. I don't just sleep around and I'm definitely as clean as fucking tap water. There's nothing wrong with me sleeping with people. I'm single puta. Fucking remember that."

She huffed and crossed her arms. "Oh, and don't be so fucking stupid and gullible, listening to shit that isn't true. I'm right here, right? Ask me before you open your fucking mouth to spit bullshit at me. Damn!" She rolled her eyes, finally looking at his amused face. "You're lucky you're fine. I'd cut your dick off and feed it to the ducks over there—what the fuck is funny?!"

Chris started laughing rather loudly. "It's the short people temper tantrum for me."

"Fuck you."

"It's okay, only in your dreams." He smirked. "But I hear you... I guess."

"You guess?"

"They might only be rumors but," he straightened his face. "I'm not the nigga that's gonna fuck a girl with a thousand bodies. Niggas with an ounce of common sense should know that."

She frowned. "And you think the girls want a man who gets down like that? Because we fucking don't!"

He tried it!

"Why is it such a problem when we start doing the things you bums do? What, you think we don't have it in us?" Jamie asked, very curious to know.

It shouldn't be such a different standard when it comes to certain topics, such as this one. A man could have sex with the entire female population, but when a woman has sex with one person, she's a hoe.

Not fucking fair.

"Not at all," Chris sighed. "I can't speak for every nigga but it's like an act of betrayal. You give yourself away to another man, it's gotta be some feelings there 'cause you not just gone fuck someone just to fuck."

"And you think we don't think the same way? Bullshit."

"It's easy for men because we're not fucking somebody we got feelings for. It's just sex for us. For y'all, the nigga you fucked is somebody you definitely got feelings for. Y'all talked, probably went on secret dates and shit, and he gassed ya head up so good to where you don't even give a fuck about the nigga you lay next to at night. That's why it hurts when women cheat." He explained, making Jamie scoff.

"What do some of you tell us? 'Get the fuck over it'."

Chris laughed. "Well my bad about the 'rumors' then."

"Yeah, your bad. Stupid, sexy, asshole," she mumbled.

"And for the record," she continued. "I don't have a thousand bodies... only eight. And I don't just fuck everyday. I wish I could but I can't. Not that it's your fucking business who I lay down with," he shook his head as she rambled on.

"Okay, angry bird."

Jamie finished her cup of ice. "Not angry... just slightly frustrated because you keep denying me and I know you want me. I can feel it."

Chris looked at her, admiring her features for a split second. He may have wanted her, but he couldn't do it. She might have explained herself but Chris was not about to become another one of her 'hit and quits'.

"I'm not fucking you, Jamie."

"Not yet." Just like that, her lusty aura surfaced. She was back to seducing. "You'll be begging me soon."

"I won't, and I'm not." He rolled his eyes. "I don't do all that loose shit. I'm old fashioned. I'm not about to fuck you for fun."

"Wine and dine," Jamie mocked.

"Exactly. You feigning that bad, there go a nigga over there," Chris pointed.

They watched a man walk by the lake at the park. He was the least bit of fine.. a complete walking turn off for Jamie. She scrunched her face up.

"Hell no!"

Chris chuckled, watching her face curl up in disgust.

"Beggars can't be choosers," he shrugged.

"You know what, don't worry. You like to run, I love to chase" she slowly inched toward him. "so run, papí."

May the best man win.

******

Okay, this is semi late & I'm sorry for that!

I'll double the updates tomorrow to make up for it!

I hope you enjoyed this one. 😊😊

- Nae 💋