𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾: 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

One Month Later

"Oh my God!" Jamie shrieked. "Chris!"

Chris laughed and held his stomach, watching Jamie rise up from the water after being tossed in the pool. She moved her hair away from her face glaring at him.

The sun glared intensely on their skin, as it was a heatwave and the couple desperately wanted to get out of the house. The constant ducking away, endless sex, and extreme amounts of quality time was nice, but Jamie missed the outdoors. Not only that, but she was ready to go home. She didn't feel unsafe anymore and she wasn't afraid. Wes hadn't shown his face at all in some time now. It has now been a month since their last altercation. She figured if he were to do anything, he would have a while ago.

Chris of course wasn't here for it. He'd gotten so used to having her around that he wasn't ready for her to go but, he respected that she needed to be at home. He made her promise to let him install cameras around her domain before anything. They planned to have that finished during the weekend.

Royalty sat on the lounging chair with Zeus and Hades, feeding them little treats and brushing their fur. Chris had her move in with him after his last argument with Kyrie, which ultimately lead him to put his hands on Sage once again for trying to tell him how to father his child. Immense boundaries were in place, and Chris threatened to get full custody with no visitation from her if she couldn't comply with his terms. He didn't want Royalty around Sage and that was final.

Seemingly, everything was going so well for Jamie and Chris aside from the small mishaps. They were at their happiest—they've grown stronger as a 'couple'—their love was deeper than an infinite cave. Royalty loved Jamie so much—it almost seemed as if they were a perfect family.

For now.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Jamie finally lifted herself out of the pool and began chasing Chris around.

He quickly turned on his toes and ran around laughing louder and louder. Hades caught the interaction and decided to mindlessly run around with them, barking as he did so.

"Come. Here!" Jamie struggled to keep up. Eventually, she stopped running to catch her breath. "Hades, get him for me! Go!"

Hades obliged, gaining speed and eventually biting Chris' ankle softly to take him down. Chris tripped and fell on his back, groaning playfully as Hades landed on top of him barking happily.

"Damn boy, how you gone go against me like that? You live with me." He playfully rolled his eyes as Hades licked his cheek.

Ro called him back to finish brushing his fur, prompting Chris to stand to his feet. As he did so Jamie finally caught up and punched his chest.

"You fucking dickhead! I just got my hair done!"

"We can get it done again." He laughed, pulling her close. "Next time don't stand so close to the edge. That's a rule in my house."

"Fuck you and your house," she mumbled.

Chris dipped his head down, palming her ass. "Huh, what was that? You said you want me to fuck you all over this house... Again?"

She blushed and mushed his head back. "No," her voice was soft.

"You sure baby?" He peppered soft kisses on her neck and cheek.

Jamie moaned softly once she felt his tongue draw slow circles on her collarbone. She pulled him close and kissed his plump lips.

Their tongues passionately fought for dominance. His hands moved lower and lower, eventually picking her up in his arms and rubbing all over her hips and thighs.

"You wanna get started baby?" He mumbled into the kiss, groaning when she bit his bottom lip. "Because you starting shit like I won't suck that pretty pussy off the bone." Jamie moaned at his words. "Answer me."

"... yes papí," her eyes rolled back as he licked down the front of her throat, biting the skin there. "Give me that dick."

"You not gonna tap out right? You taking all of this dick?"

"Mmmm." She felt his bulge growing in size.

"I don't know what 'mmm' mean" he roughly gripped her ass. "Give me a translation."

Jamie opened her eyes and glared at him. She took his face in one hand and pulled him close, harshly saying, "Fuck. Me.", before claiming his lips.

Chris smirked starting his walk. He turned towards the door before doubling back quickly, jumping right in the pool with her in his arms.

Jamie screamed as Chris howled in laughter. "What the fuck!"

"Silly rabbit. Try again later."

She climbed out of the pool, wet in both ways with a sour salty look on her face. She quietly mumbled in Spanish while stomping towards the sliding door. Chris watched her, still laughing and smiling.

"I hate him, ugh!" He heard her yell, right before she slammed the sliding door closed.

"I love you too baby!"

*****

time skip... you know what that means 😈

- Nae 💋