𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇: 𝖯𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

Plotting

"Yeah, we're heading out now," Jamie spoke over the phone, grabbing her keys, purse and phone

"Yeah, we're heading out now," Jamie spoke over the phone, grabbing her keys, purse and phone. Emery Rose followed after her feeling as excited and energized as the Energizer Bunny.

The week had rolled along quickly and it was now time for Jamie to treat her new sworn enemy and his child out for an afternoon of fun, in place of compensation for the injury she endured. It was hard trying to get in touch in the beginning because Chris was purposely ignoring her calls, but Jamie managed. And when they talked, they decided that they would meet each other down at the festival in Santa Monica, and that Jamie would pay for everything. She was annoyed, but she agreed anyway.

With their already prepared cups of ice, Jamie helped Emery get into her car as she continued talking to Gabriela.

"Mhm, we'll only be there for a few hours and I may take Emery out to eat or something. You know the festival food is nasty every year."

"You right about that hermana" Gabriela laughed. "Make sure she doesn't eat a lot of sweets! She'd cry if her teeth starts hurting."

"This is my neice, Gaby, I know all of this already!" Jamie giggled. "You enjoy your weekend child free. Make another baby or something."

"Hell no!" Jamie cackled, sliding into her car. "You try not to rape Chris while you're there. I know you have a crush on him."

She rolled her eyes. "I do not like him. He's a jackass."

Gabriela scoffed. "A jackass that you want to fuck" Jamie rolled her eyes. "You're probably plotting as we speak. You know you didn't have to treat them to this carnival thingy, you only did it to try your luck with him. I see you!"

"You don't see anything because that is not true," Jamie started her car, sitting her phone between her ear and shoulder. She began driving out onto the street seconds later. "I really do feel bad for his daughter. You should've seen the knot on her head! It was horrible." She pouted at the thought.

Gabriela hummed but it still seemed like she didn't believe her sister. She knew Jamie and she knew how she operated. Contrary to her statement about Chris, she was definitely going to push her luck with him and honestly, Gabriela thought she'd be stupid not to.

"Well you guys have fun. Tell my bebé mamí loves her sooooo much," she cooed over the phone.

"Alright hermana, love you!" She made kissing sounds over the phone before they hung up.

Jamie and Emery Rose spent the rest of their ride singing along to music and talking about the rides they were going to get on, at the festival. Despite the latter, Jamie was equally excited to have some fun. She felt she needed it more than ever now.

As far as Chris goes, she was going to try being nice this time even though she still wanted to whoop his ass over the altercation at O'Shea's house. While she could care less about the rumors, she still couldn't believe how one statement could cause people to view her a certain way. She hated how easy it was for people to take someone's word instead of seeing what the truth was. And more importantly, she hated that Chris was just another follower. She didn't really think he was like that.

We'll fuss about it later though! Let's have some fun!

"And some fun we shall have," she mumbled to herself.

They arrived at the festival thirty minutes later. It was overly packed but she managed to find a parking spot right by the entrance. She could also see Chris and Royalty standing amongst the crowd of people paying and waiting to get in.

"There's my friend, Tía!" Emery said excitedly clapping her hands.

Jamie giggled. "Yep, there they are." She turned her car off. "Let's get you out of here."

Emery could no longer contain her excitement once Jamie took her out of the car. As they inched closer she yelled for Royalty's name, making Jamie put her down so she could run and hug her friend.

"Emery!" Ro squealed. They crashed into a hug that made Jamie coo softly.

Chris turned around looking her up and down silently before sending a nod her way. Jamie rolled her eyes.

"I'm not paying for nobody who won't speak to me the whole time we're here," she crossed her arms. "You can say thank you at least."

He glared at her silently.

*****

𝘌𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦:

𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 🥺🥺🥺

- 𝘕𝘢𝘦 💋