CHAPTER 50

This is the last chapter of His Touch: Dirty Secret. Thank you so much for reaching this far! I hope Drake and Angel entertained you for the time being.
Again, maraming salamat po sa pagbabasa. ☺️❣️

-

----
Drake Chua Damascus

"The fuck? Are you fucking kidding me, dude?”

I closed my eyes tightly when I heard that question again. Ano bang mahirap sa pinapagawa ko at kailangan ko pang ulit-ulitin?

“I’m serious, Patrick.” I replied with my strict voice.

I am asking a favor for Nicholas and Patrick. It’s not as if it’s hard since they’ll just need to talk to the security.

“Dude, you’re damn impossible! Gusto mong ipapatay ang kuryente ngayong araw? Are you crazy?” Patrick bluntly asked.

We three are sitting in my couch, my arms folded in my thighs as I explained to them what I wanted.

“Just for this afternoon. Alam ko namang hindi kayo mahihirapan doon.” I insisted.

Patrick and Nicholas were looking at me weirdly. At alam kong kailangan kong sabihin sa kanila ang rason kung bakit ko ito hinihingi sa kanila cause if not siguradong hindi nila ako pagbibigyan. Kinausap ko rin si Zaph at humingi ng tulong, and she agreed without having a second thought.

I exhaled a large amount of breath before standing. “I just want him to stay in the elevator for at least thirty minutes.”

I was not surprised when I heard them laughed. Seriously this asshole is a big pain in the head. Sa halip na tulungan at suportahan ako sa plano ko, heto pinagtatawanan na naman ako.

I just overheard Angel and that man's conversation earlier. Magkita nalang daw sa lobby at mukhang may date ang dalawa.

“Is this because of your cousin, dude?”

Kumuyom ang kamao ko nang marinig na naman ang pamilyar na salitang iyon. Why does it's too hard for them to understand that she’s not my cousin?

Hell, she’s never been my cousin!

“Assfuck, hindi ko siya pinsan.” I said with my gritted teeth.

Narinig ko ang pagtawa ni Patrick. “Oh right, I forgot. Ano Nico, are you game?”

I was standing behind the glass door that’s connected to the porch, looking at the beach and my back is on them. Tiwala naman akong matutulungan nila ako dito. They’re maybe asshole but they are reliable.

“Game, you know it’s making me vomit seeing Damascus ogling with, Angel. Kahit nasa harapan na, nagpapakipot pa rin, siya naman pala ang nahihirapan.” Nicholas replied with his teasing voice.

I shook my head. It is not me being pakipot. I was just buying my time to talk to her again. I was drained seeing her act innocently and freely in front of me. Much worst, with someone else.
Kumukulo ang dugo ko lalo na sa tuwing makikita ko siyang nakangiti sa iba pero sa tuwing ako ang kaharap palaging walang emosyon ang mukha.

I was right to approached my two assfuck friend. Because the moment I went out of my room and proceeded to the lobby, I saw her sitting as if waiting for someone.

Ah, baby you’re waiting for nothing…

That was the time when I offer her  a ride but as hardheaded as she is, rejected me. Nonetheless, I didn’t stop there. I promised to myself na hindi matatapos ang araw na ito hangga’t hindi ko siya nakakausap. Okay na sana eh, it was fine seeing her alone but just this morning, may biglang asungot na sumulpot.