Sick Walking the Plank

Across the sea, there was a cruise ship filled with guests and staff including the captain, the guests were families and friends who enjoyed their summertime together as a family, and the staff were working to ensure their happiness and relaxation such as food, fun, and entertainment. There, on the edge, a middle-aged man who was a police cop, the father of Scott, David Jones who felt seasick, and his two sons, Scott and his half-brother Ryan Waygetter are on his side, trying to relieve him. Ryan starts to worry about his father's seasickness problem and thinks he could ruin their vacation immediately and Scott helps his father too after hearing that he got sick from the sea.

"Dad, are you okay?" asked Ryan, worried.

"Nope..." replied Jones, his face turned green and he puked down the water, Ryan desperately patted his father's back with his left hand and turned to his younger brother seriously.

"Scott, you gonna do something to help him!" demanded Ryan, angrily.

"Oh, there has to be a way to cure his seasickness for sure." sighed Scott, Annabelle and Agnes were also on the cruise ship as well and they were searching for another rare mushroom they needed; a purple jellyfish-shaped mushroom called Jellyfish Mushroom, it was an only cure to save Jones from his seasickness.

"Scott, you are not gonna believe that we are going to find the Jellyfish Mushroom, it was a seasickness antidote," explained Annabelle.

"Please, you gotta help Dad!" begged Ryan, making prayer gestures and pleading with Annabelle to save his father tearfully.

"Okay, we will help you but we need to find the Jellyfish Mushroom, they are located under the ocean water." agreed Annabelle.

"I'll come with you, I can breathe water and space," said Scott, volunteering himself to accompany Annabelle to find the Jellyfish Mushroom and save his father from seasickness, he looks at his father becoming more nauseous he suffers and he pukes the sea again.

"Okay, you are coming with me now." said Annabelle, "Agnes, can you help Ryan for us, he needs to relieve his dad anyway," she asked her grandmother to help Ryan watch over his father when she was gone on the underwater with Scott. Eventually, Scott and Annabelle climb the edge of the ship and dive off underwater together as they go to find the Jellyfish Mushroom to cure Jones's seasickness.

"Good luck, Belle, I hope you and that little boy can find the Jellyfish Mushroom for sure," said Agnes, wishing her granddaughter and Scott good luck if they ever find the Jellyfish Mushroom for the cure of the seasickness.

"Don't worry, Dad, Rodney will find the cure and I hope the Jellyfish Mushroom was real and exists." comforted Ryan, gently stroking his father's back with his hand to calm him down.

All of a sudden, Jones' seasickness worsens, his face becomes greener and greener, his stomach violently grumbles and he becomes more nauseous, he runs down the edge and pukes onto the water so hard and hard, Ryan rushes toward his father and patting his back on again to calm him down.

"Ahahahhaha!!!" laughed Agnes, "Poor kiddo." she sighed. Ryan hears Agnes's mocking laughs at his father and turns around to see her in anger.

"Hey, don't even think about Dad, my mom was a pirate who works as an heiress to a company!" shouted Ryan, furiously. Just then, Scott and Annabelle returned to the cruise ship with a bag of Jellyfish mushrooms, it was the shape of the head-like body of the jellyfish and was dark purple.

"Rodney, I knew you would come to me!" exclaimed Ryan, relieved.

"Not now, we need to find somewhere to brew the jellyfish mushroom as fast as we can," said Annabelle.

"Uggggghhhh..." groaned Jones, nauseously and he gagged himself disgustingly.

"Don't worry, we will come back for you all," said Scott, he and Annabelle head off somewhere to find the way to brew the Jellyfish Mushrooms to make the potion.

"Don't worry about me, kid." said Jones, sizzling but before he passed out, "I...just...need...to...rest..." he collapsed right on the floor in front of his son and the delightful witch laughing at him but the boy didn't.

"Rodney, please help me out now!" begged Ryan, terrified. He lies on top of his father and looks at his unconscious face, fearing that things get worse.

"Ryan, we are back!" Scott's exclaimed voice was heard and he and Annabelle reappeared with the Jellyfish Mushroom now brewed into a seasick cure potion. They were accompanied by the staff who suffered from seasickness and they decided to allow them to make the potions for them.

"I hope, your son was gonna help cure the seasickness for sure and we will help you heal our guests' seasicknesses with the Jellyfish Mushroom potions." said the captain, he was with all of the staff who were able to help Agnes and Annabelle sells their potions to their clients.

"Really." impressed Ryan.

"I know," replied Scott, he watched as Annabelle marched Jones' ill body, sitting on the floor next to him and pouring a drop of potion onto his mouth inside the effect worked and the seasickness faded away, awaking Jones to see her.

"Rodney, Ryan, am'I alive!" questioned Jones, getting up from the floor and looking at the cruise staff cheering for Annabelle for being a lifesaver and a member of the supernatural hunter.

"It works, it works!" exclaimed the female cruise attendant, relieved that she believed that the Jellyfish Mushrooms existed from the ocean.

"My father used to tell me about the Jellyfish Mushrooms but they are not really until our savior Annabelle appears and provides us exist." explained the captain.

Annabelle is shown that she was selling all of her Jellyfish Mushroom potions to the cruise guests around the ship, offering them all and making them chugs the potions which relieve their seasicknesses, they are overjoyed that they were cured and cheer for Annabelle for being a hero and a hunter, as well as the staff generously give one of the Jellyfish Mushrooms to Annabelle so she can harvest the mushrooms for more potions.

"So what you can keep the Jellyfish Mushroom with you and it can be harvested in the soils like the magic mushrooms." smiled the captain.

"Really!" impressed Annabelle, excited.

"Of course, we keep you a secret." said the captain and making Annabelle hysterically scream and go crazy while Scott and Ryan look away from her as she finally gets the chance of being a potion pharmacist except the guests look at her in awe and confusion.

"That's my girl." smiled Agnes.

"Mr. Jones." Oscar's moaning voice was heard, he was seasick and gagged while he was at the taffrail.

"Not you!" gaped Jones.

"Here we go again." shrugged Scott.