The Beetle and the Ladybug

Back at the witch hut, Jones is placed in the bed, tucked in a sheet, and his head laid on the pillow. At the same time, because of Annabelle's witchcraft knowledge, Luke is now working together on the new potion in his new Lego form. He uses a ladybug mushroom and drops it onto the cauldron, stirring it slowly and scooping the substance with a vial, hoping that it will affect someone else they can.

"Ladybug mushroom is completed, I hope so." worried Luke, still finding a way to help Annabelle obtain the lost memories she lost along with her powers, he was worried that his girlfriend cannot remember him anymore and he was now trapped as a Lego toy.

At the same time, Annabelle sitting on the floor with her legs crossed, feeling anxious about being powerless after Jones drains her powers out of her using his celestial powers but because of the Mummy Mushroom potion, he lost all of his powers too and he was unable to restore. She sobs so sad and scared that she was now helplessly turned around to see a beetle come out of nowhere smiling at her, "Oh hi." she greeted, she looks up and sees a gangster named Martin Fuller who was her childhood best friend and he was from the Purple Traitors street gang.

"Annabelle." greeted Martin, but he looks at the beetle and he screams, freaking out in fright.

"Don't worry, I got this." comforted Luke, he gives the Ladybug mushroom potion to Martin, and he drinks it and all of his fear of beetles went off. Luke was relieved that the Ladybug Mushroom potion works that can wipe out all of the fear of beetles.

"Oh, thanks." chuckled Martin.

"De nada," responded Luke.

"Say, where is Luke?" thought Martin, he notices that Luke was turned into a Lego Minifigure.

"It's a long story, don't you," said Luke.

"Oh my god..." shocked Martin, but he was suddenly aware that Annabelle was amnesiac and powerless, "Oh my, what happened to you too."

"Yeah, I cannot remember anything, even my powers are gone. What can I do now?" Annabelle was worried that she couldn't let her lover down either and not she cannot face this anymore. Annabelle was scared and she started to cry in fear but Luke held her safely and vows to protect her from danger if she can get her powers back.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!" screamed Jones, indistinctively. His screams also scared Annabelle to hold Luke tightly in fear when she was frightened.

"Oh no." shocked Annabelle, she rushes to her bedroom and sees that Jones has awakened, having de-aged badly.

"You! What have you done to me!" shouted Jones.

"No! No! No! I'm sorry, it was my fault and I couldn't let this happen to your family ever again." appeased Annabelle, frighteningly but Luke defend his girlfriend from Jones seriously, "Luke!" she was shocked.

"Hey, back off of my girl!" said Luke.

"I don't care what you did to me! You better change me back!" demanded Jones, angrily.

"I'm so sorry about this, there has to be anymore." worried Annabelle.

At the game arcade station located at the Greens, Scott and Ryan are playing together alone just as Luke, Jones, Martin, and Annabelle approach them in time. The boys look right at the man and unfamiliarly don't know him but then horrifyingly recognize the man was their father, David Jones who was already de-aged as a young man and they are afraid that things happen to them.

"Dad!" exclaimed Scott and Ryan, fearfully. They huddle in fear when they saw their father once again this time and they disown him badly.

"No!" overwhelmed Jones, worried.

While at the mall, Scott and Ryan spend their time together with Luke and Annabelle, they went to the clothing store where Luke and the boys have given Jones some new clothes to disguise himself, Jones has no choice but to use his credit card to pay them for sure. Inside the bounce house, Annabelle, Scott, Ryan, and Luke are playing together in the pit of colorful balls, the boys throw some at each other while Annabelle dodges in fear and excitement, and they all laugh. The boys and Annabelle went to the playground and they play a seesaw together. Scott was with Ryan on the other side giggling and the couple went to the slide to enjoy themselves, the boys went to the movie theatre to watch the action movie together. At the VR station, Annabelle, Scott, Ryan, and Luke are playing the virtual reality together using equipment, but Annabelle was playing alone and she was terrorized by a swarm of beetles, scaring her with her new fear of beetles.

"Luke! Help!" scared Annabelle, Luke turns around and sees his girlfriend being traumatized with no memories.

"Belle." worried Luke, he sees a ladybug appears in Annabelle's hair and he realizes that the effect of Jones' celestial power was responsible for Annabelle's amnesia and being powerless, he took out the Ladybug Mushroom potion and gives it to Annabelle to chug. "Baby, I'm here for you." he comforted, Luke and Annabelle walked to each other as they are surrounded by the swarms of beetles and ladybugs surrounding all around the virtual reality.

"Luke, what if you were a stranger to me." shuddered Annabelle.

"No Belle, I was here for you always because I love you," said Luke.

"Why do you love me so much." realized Annabelle, she was held by Luke who leans to kiss her again, confessing his feeling for her.

After a while, Luke and Annabelle head back to the witch hut with Scott, Ryan, Jones, and Martin after their hangout, they went inside the but and find that Agnes was with Valencia working on Ladybug Mushroom potions with the help of the ladybugs and the beetles working together as the helpers as they are preparing for any magic mushroom from more. Luke was stunned that he wasn't alone but to help Annabelle along the way.

"Agnes, what are you doing here?" thought Luke.

"Oh, the ladybugs and the beetles work together to find an antidote of the Mummy Mushroom you said." chuckled Agnes.

"Ahh, who are you!" shivered Annabelle.

"Wait. Belle, what got into you?" confused Agnes.

"Don't worry I'll give all of her powers back." signed Jones, he reaches his hand to Annabelle's back and touches her, hoping that give the powers and memories back to her. Unfortunately for him, because the Mummy Mushroom potion has drained from him, he was unable to use his celestial powers anymore, "Wait! My power is gone too!" he was shocked that he was also powerless as well.

"What are we gonna do now." worried Annabelle.

"Well, there only one thing that can wear off is to love yourself and your imperfection of you," advised Agnes.

"What, I cannot love myself and my family, I only love my best way and perfection that I can bring justice." refused Jones, he marches his feet and headed to the door to exit the witch hut, leaving everyone behind.