David Jones's Diet

Back at the witch hut, on the cauldron, Annabelle has some of the magic mushrooms that have light blue icing with rainbow sprinkles for caps and light-dark pink stems. She poured them onto the cauldron and stirs round and round until the potion was instantly completed so fills the empty vial full.

"Belle, what is it?" asked Luke, curiously.

"This is called Cake Mushroom, it can cure some underweights, except unlike the potion and that happened when a Skinny Minnie potion made by Agnes and given to a museum receptionist so she can lose but ended up losing her hair despite my grandma's warning about it, even she got a wig," said Annabelle, she felt that the museum receptionist was unable to forgive Agnes for what she did to her hair.

"Ohhhh, I'm so sorry..." unsured Luke.

Meanwhile, Jones was walking on Fairview street dopey and underweighted, his stomach is growling ferociously which implies that he was starved from working over day and hour. Suddenly, he came across the Fairview steakhouse restaurant filled with delicate foods in the all-you-can-eat buffet limited edition hosted by the restaurant owner. He becomes satisfied with the foods he sees and went inside where he begins to eat all of the foods he can. There was Annabelle who was at the table, holding a potion in her hand, sneaking into another table where Jones was sitting with a glass of water and pouring the potion on the root beer, dissolving it into a form of a regular root beer.

"Hmmm..." munched Jones, eating all of the BBQ ribs, removing all of the bones from the meats, and munching hot, steamed, grilled steaks. However, he was not unaware that Annabelle has been putting something on his beer, grabbing the handle of the mug, and chugging it whole.

"Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!" cheered the customers, seeing Jones eating all of the foods, he sees a plate of massive flavored french fries with a giant cheeseburger and devoured them whole so much. Unbeknownst to him, he never knew that he had to fatten himself so much when he ate all of the foods he sees thus he was now morbidly obese.

Thinking that he got fattened himself by eating food all day and night, Jones felt that something really happened to him. He slowly gets up from the floor heavily but falls down because he was overweight and unable to move all around or fit something else while everyone laughs at his fattiness, Luke arrives at the steakhouse to find that Jones has been overweight himself.

"Mr. Jones! Have you been eating too much!" shocked Luke, he looks up and sees Annabelle shaken in horror.

"Yep..." grunted Jones, struggling to get up from the floor only to collapse again.

"Don't worry, we will get you up immediately." seriously Luke, he marches behind Jones and rolls him out of the steakhouse as he and Annabelle head somewhere to find the way to cure his obesity.

"Luke, what should we do." worried Annabelle, rolling Jones on the ground like a bowling ball.

"Ugh, should we help him with the diet and exercise..." disappointed Luke, he decided to make a fitness coach for Jones.

"Wait, don't what if..." warned Annabelle, worried.

"Forget it, I can help him get fit again," responded Luke, disdainfully.

Over a week, Luke spends his time, helping Jones lose weight to get fit again, he dressed Jones in a fitness outfit and was riding over the latter' shoulder and holding a rising rod that has a don't on it as a bait so Jones chases after it, making him jog fast through the street and his body starts to sweat. He was holding a cookie in his hand and Jones was forced to do crunches on the ground, trying to grab a bite of it. He brought a pullups bar for Jones to do pull-ups and curl-ups by making flexing his body while he keep an eye on him. Every time, Jones kept working out and exercising while he was on the diet when he was eating vegetables and fruits and Jones was at his home, sitting at the table with a plate of fruit and vegetable.

"Don't eat junk food, I warn you!" warned Luke, telling Jones to eat his healthy foods.

"Ugh, fine." disdained Jones, he decided to eat his veggies by himself and Scott come forth into the kitchen where he saw his father got fat.

"Dad!" shocked Scott, horrified by his father being underweight the whole time. He was holding a hyena cub, Nick Furry chewing some of the colored pebble-shaped tiny candies but then Jones spot them.

"Hmmm." satisfied Jones, licking his mouth with his tongue.

"Ahhh!!" scared Nick, hopping off of Scott's arms in fear and running away, taking the candies with him.

"Nick!!!!" exclaimed Scott, panicked, and watched as his father chased his hyena cub out of the kitchen of the house where he came across the newspaper boy riding on the bike so he steals it and ride on it while continuing to chase after Nick to take the candy from the baby hyena.

"Mr. Jones!" called Luke, anxiously. He and others went out to find that Jones was chasing the candy he saw.

"Dad!" exclaimed Scott, he quickly speeds off and gives chase his father to stop him from taking his hyena cub's candy.

During the chase Jones pursues Nick and his candy in his jaws while causing mayhem around the neighborhood such as running over the old man taking a bag of trash to the bin, bumping a man trying to give a proposal to his next-door neighbor shrieking at him in horror and crashed over a mailman delivering letters and packages, he eventually reaches to his friend, Eduardo Ramirez holding a box of cookies and donuts and saw Jones loses his weights return to fitness size, still riding on the bike he stole and bumps over him, dropping all of the goodies in the air and land on the ground, making a mess around.

"Jones, what is going on!" thought Ramirez.

"Aaaaghhh!!" gasped Jones, getting up from the ground and finding himself that he finally lost weight now.

"Wait a minute, the potion doesn't affect hair loss, it affects weight instantly!" discovered Annabelle, knowing that the Cake Mushroom potion is more than her grandmother's Skinny Minnie potion.

"You do!" shocked Jones, he was overjoyed that he was finally fit again, "Belle, you did it, you help me lose all of my weight!" he thanked Annabelle.

"I know, from now on, we can sell my Cake Mushroom to everybody who was underweight!" declared Annabelle, she was holding a tray of Cake Mushroom potions and heading off somewhere with them while Scott and Jones look away from her and Luke become chagrin at this.