My Secret Love Story

That night, inside Luke's RV, he was lying on the bed wearing sleeping wear, his body was tucked in a blanket and his head was laid on the pillow, he was snoring asleep seemingly and he suddenly started to dream about his secret crush and the love of his life, he gets up from the bed and opening his eyes to wake up.

"Man, what a dream." blushed Luke, secretly but then he snapped out and he can't think about his true feeling for his admirer, marches out of his RV and went to another RV where Scott was sleeping with Louis. "Scott!" he called knocking on the door and waking the boy up.

"What!" murmured Scott, opening the door to answer, rubbing his eye with his hand, and finding Luke having the confessed dream and he has a true feeling for someone he cares about.

"I...I....I...I just have a dream about my true feeling for my love," said Luke, he refused to spill his truth to Scott and he doesn't want to have his secret exposed.

"What, I don't get it and why do you still have no feelings for someone or admirer? You don't know about your secret crush on the girl you talk about?" thought Scott.

"I don't know about my feeling for somebody and I don't like to explain why." chuckled Luke, nervously.

"It doesn't matter, I will find out what are you thinking about your feeling!" sighed Scott, he marches to Annabelle's RV and knocks on the door, waking her to answer.

"Yes..." said Annabelle, doped, rubbing her right eye with her clenched left hand.

"I think something wrong with Luke," said Scott.

"What are you talking about Luke?" inquired Annabelle, grumpily.

"I don't get it, Luke was been daydreaming about his secret crush and he won"t stop until we need to figure out his secret crush." said.

"Well, there's the only thing to figure out about Luke's true feeling for somebody." wondered Annabelle, she went back inside the RV and reaches the pot that has the rarest mushroom that has three light purple and light pink glowing caps. "There you are" she smiled and Scott went inside the RV as well.

"What is it?" asked Scott, confused.

"Amorous Mushroom, it will cure and expose the undivided love and I need to find out why and I need to know what happened to Luke's secret crush?" determined Annabelle, "Hey, I'm going to give a potion to him okay," she said.

"Okay." nodded Scott, "But how does it work for sure."

"I know what will happen." worried Annabelle.

The next day, back at Luke's RV, Luke was sitting on his bed, wearing his supernatural outer outfit and writing down in his secret journal with a pencil as he keep thinking about the secret crush he had, his cheeks started to blush with too much redness but pinkish. After finishing writing his journal, Luke puts it on the brown, wooden cabinet away and marches out of his RV immediately. Marching out of his RV, Luke was outside and standing on the dirt ground with green, flowing grasses all around the ground while he takes deep but sharp breaths to sigh but then he saw Annabelle was out of her own RV, holding a bottle of Amorous Mushroom potion in her hand.

"Ah!" yelped Luke, embarrassed as he flee away from Annabelle and avoid his true feeling about his secret crush on her.

"Uh?" thought Annabelle, seeing Luke trying to run away from her.

At the picnic table full of food cooked by Ben for lunch, Luke was eating a steak with a fork despite his stress eating due to his deep feeling about his secret crush, he turns around and sees Annabelle eating an apple shrieking in shock and he went away in panic while Scott was eating Ben's cook and look at Luke running away from Annabelle, he was an approached by the chef of the hunters, the father rod of Louis, Jacob Arrow walking beside him.

"What wrong, kid?" asked Chief Arrow.

"I think something wrong with Luke, he cannot stop thinking about his crus and I don't know who is his crush?" shrugged Scott.

"What?" thought Chief Arrow.

"Yeah, he was afraid to speak or discuss his secret crush?" added Scott.

"Oh I see, but we need to figure it out why?" said Chief Arrow, suspiciously.

"I know, I know, I know." grumped Scott.

A few minutes later afterward, a frantic Luke was back inside his own RV all alone, sitting on his bed nervously and kept thinking about his true feeling about his secret crush. Suddenly he saw Annabelle step inside his RV with a vial of Amorous Mushroom in her hand. Seeing that Annabelle has the vial with her, Luke felt that his feeling getting worse for sure but he decides to do so and walks toward her, taking the vial and chugging it whole.

"Luke?" thought Annabelle, seeing her friend drinking her potion and flinging it off. "Hey, you drink all of my potions!" she was angered that Luke has been drinking all of her potions for himself. This time, the effect begins to exploit his feeling for her.

"Okay, here goes!" sighed Luke, he had no choice but to confess his true feeling to Annabelle.

"Luke, are you okay?" questioned Annabelle, Luke clears his throat with his clenched hand near his lip and prepares to declare his feeling for Annabelle.

"Annabelle, the reason why I tried to run away from you was, I'm in love with you always and I appreciate your works and I know how you feel," confessed Luke, passionately.

"What, you love me..." shuddered Annabelle, blushing.

"Yes," responded Luke, he and Annabelle look at each other passionately, wrapping themselves around their bodies to lean and they made out tenderly. But suddenly the potion wears off and Luke was snapped out of his mind to find that he was kissing Annabelle on her lips, pushing her off of him and running off in embarrassment just as Scott comes inside the RV and sees Annabelle standing on the floor and looks at him in awe.

"What! Luke?" shocked Annabelle, confused by Luke's awkwardness toward her.

"Belle, what going on?" questioned Scott, he turns around and saw Luke running around the trailers in embarrassment and awkwardness, he gasps in horror joined by Chief Arrow and Ben walking behind him and witnessing Luke go crazy about his secret being exposed inadvertently.

"Tsk... Tsk... Tsk..." disappointed Chief Arrow, dismayed.

"Poor Luke, cannot stop thinking about girl crush. He and the girl of his dream will be older enough to love." sighed Ben.

"Ah..." sighed Scott, disappointed by Luke being embarrassed by his true feeling about Annabelle.