Goody Lucky Kitty

Today, it was Friday the 13th holiday and some of the superstitions brought some bad luck over the years people fear that they will suffer miserable lives so they use some of the good luck charms to protect them from danger and misfortunes to survive. Agnes was shown as the witch, working on the good luck potion to help those in need, a Maneki Neko cat-shaped live magic mushrooms are filled into the cauldron and she stirs with a rod around, creating a potion completely.

"I did, my Petunia, I finally created a good luck potion to protect anyone from danger, now I have to warn Belle about this!" exclaimed Agnes, she look at the calendar which implied it be Friday the 13th and hopes that Annabelle was the only one who can handle the superstition.

At the same time, Annabelle was in her bedroom preparing for Friday the 13th tendency as she was willing to protect those from bad omens, she was approached by a white rabbit who was one of her pets and assistants and she was very lucky that she has a pair of feet as the source of good luck. Next, Annabelle went to the window and there was a pot that has four-leafed clovers on it, she plucked them one by one, gathered them, and loads them into her purse. Just then, the five little kittens come inside her bedroom with the heads of the fish in their mouths and Annabelle turns to see her kittens brought five fish heads all along.

"Good kitties!" praised Annabelle, but she started to worry about her black kittens being a bad omen to someone else she loves and vows to prevent them from causing bad luck in here. Annabelle was wearing a red shirt that was the only symbol of good luck and bad luck protection, she has five red sweaters for her kittens.

She sees a coin purse containing some lucky pennies inside, retrieves it, and puts it in her witch purse. Annabelle pulls the drawer from her wooden cabinet out and finds a sack of tarot cards and a pair of dice, picking them all up and putting them inside her witch purse. Annabelle brought each of five good luck charm collars for her black kittens; an acorn for Tom, a cornicello for Butch who likes it, a cat's eye gem, a five-pointed starred Barnstar for Sue, and finally a dreamcatcher for her precious one Margaret. Annabelle finds a paintbrush on her table, grabs it, and writes two lucky numbers on her hands such as number 7 in her left hand and number 8 in her right hand, she went out of her witch hut and find her pet crocodile trying to pull his tooth out due to his cavity for his favorite owner and in fact, he was always green for good luck.

"Gerald, you clever boy." giggles Annabelle, she finds a toolbox, marches to retrieve it, and went to her crocodile, pulling the tooth out which another one regenerates again and Gerald was happy that he finally gives a gift to his owner and she gives a golden ankh cross pendant for him for protection.

Just then, a white elephant and a Kiger mustang stallion approach out of the shed and wear the good luck charms for protection as well, a horseshoe for the horse named Matt who was the best friend of the rabbit, and a key with jade on it for the elephant named Damon. In the chicken coop, there was a chicken who has the same power as the crocodile and the rabbit, she has been harvesting some wishbones for luck and loaded them onto the red-green wagon attached to a pig just as Annabelle comes up to her other pets.

"Hi, Henny! Hi, Willy!" greeted Annabelle, she was approached by Matt and Damon, "It's alright, Matt and Damon, you both get along with Henny and Willy together." it turned out that Henny and Willy are rivals with Matt and Damon, just then, a flock of lucky birds appears with some good luck charms with them and the swarms of crickets and ladybugs approach with an 8-Ball which Annabelle retrieves it and put it on her witch purse.

"Well, that's everything we got, even Candace the Rabbit," she exclaimed, the five kittens walked toward Matt the Horse's kitty carriage for them to ride and Willy the Pig was jealous of his rival. At the same time, Candace was gathering some carrots to share with Matt while loading into Damon the Elephant's trunk bag and another one was filled with crickets and ladybugs were inside the glass jars as the ride inside Henny come with her chicks to play with the rabbit and the insects and irritated her rival.