The Ghostly Hiccup

Luke, Scott and Ryan are at the picnic table within the RVs together and they are eating snacks. Luke was eating a burrito; Ryan was eating his pizza and Scott was drinking strawberry soda he like. Just then, he sips all of the strawberry soda whole and it was now empty. Finding that his strawberry soda was empty because of him, Scott gets up from the seat and walks to the trash bin to throw it away and suddenly he gets hiccuped for the first time.

"Rodney?" confused Ryan.

"Scott!" shocked Luke, Annabelle comes up with a ghostly mushroom with a white ghost cap and dark turquoise steam.

"What's wrong," asked Annabelle, "we got Ghost Mushroom, also known as Hiccupbuster, my mom used to create when I was a kid."

"What, we have enough of your potions, missy. We have the remedy we need." disdained Luke, he and Ryan are already enough of Annabelle's magic mushroom potions.

"Wait, I just wanted to help you..." pleaded Annabelle.

"No Belle, we are done," said Ryan, he has a glass of water in his hand and gives it to Scott to drink, "Drink it, Rodney!" he told Scott to drink the water instead.

Scott nods in response to getting rid of the hiccups, he takes the glass of water from Ryan and drinks all of the water, and put an empty glass on the table, hoping that the hiccup would be cured enough but to no avail and he hiccups again which annoyed Ryan and Luke. Luke takes out the take-out paper bag he got, blowing it hard and pops it so loudly but the hiccups are still ongoing.

"Rodney, try to pull on your tongue," advised Ryan, Scott opens his mouth and pulls his tongue out of it, holding it too long still.

"Guys, can I use my ghost mushroom potion now," asked Annabelle.

"No!" responded Luke and Ryan, refusing Annabelle to let her help Scott cure his hiccups.

"Hic!" hiccuped Scott, badly.

"Ugh!!" angered Ryan, "We will never cure that stupid hiccup all because of you!" he complained.

"But!" thought Annabelle.

"No, we had it!" sighed Luke, "Scott, try to hold your breath now," he advised Scott to hold his breath.

"Hmmm..." nodded Scott, he take a deep breath and hold it too much to hold off these hiccups.

"But Luke, you need my mushrooms," begged Annabelle, this time, Scott hiccups once again and frustrated Luke and Ryan.

"This all your fault!" blamed Ryan, giving another glass of water to Scott to gargles and he spits them out only to get hiccuped again.

Next, Scott was sitting on the chair, tied up by a rope and a headset placed over his head attached to Ryan's phone, he turns it up too loud which plays a loud song, scaring Scott to get shocked and rid all of the hiccups, unfortunately for them, the hiccup is still back on. Luke comes up to Scott with a scary face to scare the hiccup but it didn't work and he pulls out a tablet where a scary video was shown including the jumpscare when a scary girl jumps out, surprising him to screams but instead he hiccups once more.

"Oh no!" overwhelmed Luke.

Luke put Scott upside down on the ground and holds the boy's legs stays still and let him go so he can stand straight still but ended up falling down to the ground badly and he get up with his hands to push out and he hiccups over and over again, irritating the others to get more stress as they ever could, Annabelle was worried that Scott was never to be cured again and wanted to help him but nobody let her assist them either.

"Guys, can I use my magic mushroom now!" begged Annabelle.

"No!" said Ryan and Luke, still refused.

"Ryan, we are going to pour some ice," said Luke, Ryan sees a bag of ice cubes appear in the freezer inside the RV. He runs inside the RV, reaches the fridge and obtains the bag of ice before exiting the RV, Ryan runs toward Scott and pours some ice over him, making Scott shiver in panic screaming.

"Ahhhh!!!!" screamed Scott, anguishedly.

"Oops..." shocked Ryan, pulling his half-brother out of the pile of ices, leaving him wet and shivering but still tied in the chair and he shiveringly whimpers and cries.

"Don't worry, I got a spoon of sugar and honey," said Luke, holding two spoons, one is sugar and the other is honey, he stuffs them both into Scott's mouth, forcing him to swallow them both as he hopes that the hiccups will be gone but the method doesn't work at all and Scott kept hiccuping every time.

"It's no use, we will never save Scott from his hiccups now!" worried Ryan.

"Guys, guys, guys... I just wanted to help you with magic mushrooms," said Annabelle.

"No, we don't!" shouted Ryan.

"Please, I just wanted to help your brother cure his hiccups," begged Annabelle, desperately. Luke was middle of the portable swimming pool, filling up the water with a bucket and some ice. He marches toward Scott, untying it, freeing him and carrying him in his arms, walking back to the pool and throwing him to the pool to cure the hiccups.

"Agh!" yelped Scott, panicked.

"That's it!" angered Annabelle, she cannot take it if anyone denied her help and so she took out a potion of ghost mushrooms, she rushed toward the pool and jump onto the icy water where Scott was shivered in, she pulls out the cork and shover the vial onto Scott's mouth so he can sip them all.

But all of the sudden, Scott is shown frozen and paralyzed after drinking all of the potions Annabelle had given to him, his blue eyes become blank as white and his mouth was opened wider while he was carried in Annabelle's arms. Just then, a tiny ghost comes out of Scott's mouth with an essence of hiccup and flies away with it, leaving Annabelle looking at it gratefully and Luke and Ryan are shocked about this.

"Ah!" gasped Scott, regaining his consciousness and his blue eyes are back, "Belle, you cure my hiccups!" he thanked Annabelle.

"Yep, we shouldn't doubt you and your magic mushroom." regretted Luke.

"That's okay, maybe you should need my help soon!" chuckled Annabelle, winking at him in response and Jones come forth to check if his sons got the hiccups, he is shown that he was injured and disheveled, implying that the boys have cursed bad luck hiccups.

"Kids, don't hiccup the bad luck!" warned Jones, but find that nothing happens to his kids and he was relieved about this before passing out in the process.