Sombrero Party

In the house located in the Jones residence, in the dining room, Jones was sitting at the table drinking alcohol alone and disheveled, in his police uniform, his dark brown spiky hair flowing down to his forehead and he got eye bags on his blue eyes. He was lying at the table for so long and he couldn't take anymore, Scott and Ryan come forth to their father and think that sometimes wrong.

"What's wrong?" asked Scott.

"Well, I got depressed about my job and I got stressed, " overwhelmed Jones, couldn't take it anymore and he wanted to quit his job and retire.

"More like you divorce my mom don't you think." sighed Scott, grumpy, placing his palm on his face in disappointment.

"Yeah, we brought you something from Annabelle," said Ryan, taking a vial of potion in his hand and offering it to his father to try.

"And we brought the fun hat mushroom," said Scott, taking a weird mushroom with the shape of a light green sombrero and a white gear for stem in his hand.

"Whoa, I saw that before." thought Jones, taking a vial from his eldest son and chugging it whole before throwing it away and going to the lie on the table snoring loudly.

"Okay, dad we will see you again." sighed Ryan, he and Scott walk away from the dining room together. But just then, Jones rapidly get up from the table, having cleaned himself instantly and he was wearing a green sombrero cheerfully and dancing hyperactively.

"Come kid, we have a party to celebrate!" exclaimed Jones, excitedly. He reaches his arms to his sons, grabbing them and taking them somewhere to have fun together as a family.

Marching outside of the house with his kids and they were in the middle of the neighborhood, a police car was parked near the house, Jones rushed toward it, opens the door with a handle, pulled it, and he, and the kids went inside. Jones was in the driving seat while his sons were in the passenger seat. He pulls the lever gently, stepping on the go paddle, and drives off somewhere with his kids.

"Dad! I don't think we should go somewhere!" shuddered Ryan, cornering himself and gripping it with his hands. Scott was at the seat next to Ryan, getting up and looking back behind to see that his father has been packed all of the luggage with them.

"Maybe he wants to have a family vacation." nervous Scott. Just then, the family arrives at the hotel where Jones enters inside and went to the receptionist for booking.

"Would I like to book a room so I can go to the beach with my kids!" cheered Jones, he was given a hotel key after he book instantly and his sons come inside to see their father cheers happily.

"Dad!" thought the boys.

"Come on kids, the summer is still young!" said Jones, he took off all of the police uniforms except for his pants and shoes, he puts on a light blue bucket hat with a pineapple motif, replacing the sombrero and then he puts on a white button-up T-shirt with a tropical flower pattern.

"Yeah!" cheered the boys, happily.

Eventually, the Jones family goes to the beach together as they approach the shoreline filled with seashells and corals under the sea waters. They took off all of their clothes and they were all topless and barefooted together and dives onto the sea waters happily and cheerfully, Jones, Scott, and Ryan swimming all around laughing and screaming while splashing each other. Next, Scott was diving underwater using his ability while collecting some seashells as his collections and putting them all inside the red, plastic bucket and went toward his half-brother making a sandcastle himself, and Scott so he joins him in building the sandcastle together. Jones was lying on the sand with a lotion on his face and is having relaxation on his own. Jones, Scott, and Ryan were running through the shoreline which Jones never felt so happy about as well as making his sons so happy.

Meanwhile, at the stall where Annabelle and Luke wear swim outfits and sell some fun hat mushroom potion to their customers with some depression. Annabelle looks up to see Scott and Ryan we're having fun with their father smailing that she was able to reunite the boys with Jones so she decided to sell more potions one by one with Luke, leaning toward his cheek and kissing him passionately, making him blush in embarrassment, looking at Annabelle being kind to him and looks away from her while she giggles in response.

That night, over the empty, crowd-free shoreline with a single campfire and some logs for seats, Jones, Scott, and Ryan were bonding with some marshmallows on the sticks roasting in the fire until they were roasted, they were accompanied by Luke and Annabelle also roasting some marshmallows in their sticks they hold. Suddenly, Luke's marshmallow got burned badly and falls off the stick, he shrieked in shock that he lost the marshmallow he got and Jones, Scott, Ryan, and Annabelle laugh at him.

"Ha! Very funny so!" grumped Luke.

"I'm so sorry about that marshmallow!" giggled Annabelle, nervously.

"That's okay!" sighed Luke, Scott and Ryan still laughs at him while Jones was eating his own marshmallow.

"David." a familiar voice was heard, it was actually Jones's girlfriend, Zoe Kusama, and her rival, Alessia Dupont appears.

"Girls!" exclaimed Jones, with his mouth, was full.

"Hey, I was going to be their stepmother!" angered Zoe, envious.

"No, I don't!" angered Alessia, she and Zoe begin to bicker over Jones, and the boys were shocked about this. Therefore, the potion wears off and causes Jones to get more stress and stress he ever had.

"Uh oh!" worried Annabelle, "The potion wears off when the stress got even worse!"

"Ahhhhhhh!" screamed Jones, placing his hands on his head in panic and he got even more stressful he got.

"Oh no!" shocked Ryan.

"Here it goes..." sighed Scott, regrettably.

"He's just wasted my potion without paying it!" worried Annabelle, Luke pulls out another marshmallow and puts it on the stick, roasting it and devouring it.

"I hope he would change his mind." munched Luke, muffled. He burst to laugh and munch his roasted marshmallow while enjoying Jones being tormented by his girlfriends.